Girls, have you ever convinced one of your friends to try this lifestyle?

I have a sister in law, now my x-sister in law, who is twenty years younger than me. I told her about the cuckold relationship my husband and I have. It didn't seem to shock her, her knowing my husband it wouldn't. I'd tell her the magic that Blacks have over us and she wanted every little detail when I had been with my Black Lovers. She finally gave in to temptation and had a brief affair with a Black who she worked with, both being teachers at a high school. It was a slippery slope from there and she couldn't get enough Black Loving. She ended up divorcing her husband, got the house in the settlement as she had three daughters she was raising, and got thoroughly involved in the BNWO life style. Last I heard all her daughters were dating Blacks, one was even pregnant and she had a Bull living with them. I'm happy things turned out perfectly for her.

All women in the lifestyle should be recruiting their friends,coworkers and adult aged female friends into the lifestyle! You are the key to the success of the lifestyle! I commend you both for helping this married white lady empower herself by taking control of her own sexuality! She deserves BBC,so does your sister,*******,aunt and adult ages nieces and daughters,even your grandmother! ******* and sister in laws,friends and coworkers too! Get them white pussies BBC!
Silly thing that you preach.

Back