Girls, have you ever convinced one of your friends to try this lifestyle?

evolved

Female
Me and my closest girlfriends are very sexually open with each other and they have a pretty good idea of the lifestyle that I'm in. They are always asking about it and sometimes want really in depth details about it which suggests to me that they are interested in it themselves.

However, when i suggest that they try it they all say no for different reasons like how would they tell their hubby or what if they don't like it or they laugh it off and don't give a reason. Any success stories or tips on persuading them to try it? x

Me and my closest girlfriends are very sexually open with each other and they have a pretty good idea of the lifestyle that I'm in. They are always asking about it and sometimes want really in depth details about it which suggests to me that they are interested in it themselves.

However, when i suggest that they try it they all say no for different reasons like how would they tell their hubby or what if they don't like it or they laugh it off and don't give a reason. Any success stories or tips on persuading them to try it? x

I'm the husband, my wife does not post, but my wife convinced her girlfriend after hearing her complain how tiny her husbands cock is. She had little respect for him as he was a man baby sports fan, and she cucked him at our house with my wife's bull for the first time. She was as tight as a virgin since she had never had a real cock and my wife's bull had to wear a rubber, she wasn't even on the pill. After that she went on birth control. During the party, when her bull wanted to cum, he pulled out of the other woman, took the rubber off and fucked my wife to shoot his load. The other woman swallowed one load as well.1

1(56)aa.jpg

9a (4).jpg9a (4)a.jpg

Try the ones who don't have a hubby.

Where there's vocal curiosity there's usually a serious desire to do something. You can pretend to accept their laughing it off and just keep regularly going back to the topic. You can also invite them out or over and make sure one of your Black lovers (maybe a friend of his too) are around. Start teasing them about hooking them up on a "blind date."

Try the ones who don't have a hubby.

Where there's vocal curiosity there's usually a serious desire to do something. You can pretend to accept their laughing it off and just keep regularly going back to the topic. You can also invite them out or over and make sure one of your Black lovers (maybe a friend of his too) are around. Start teasing them about hooking them up on a "blind date."
This might sound mean, but she could also try encouraging tge frirnf who's not in a good marriage. Its bound to fail anyways right? Thsts what happened with me and my ex wife. Her sister who was bbc only exposed her and it took off from there. I have many good stories about how that progressed over time..

I'm the husband, my wife does not post, but my wife convinced her girlfriend after hearing her complain how tiny her husbands cock is. She had little respect for him as he was a man baby sports fan, and she cucked him at our house with my wife's bull for the first time. She was as tight as a virgin since she had never had a real cock and my wife's bull had to wear a rubber, she wasn't even on the pill. After that she went on birth control. During the party, when her bull wanted to cum, he pulled out of the other woman, took the rubber off and fucked my wife to shoot his load. The other woman swallowed one load as well.1

View attachment 4335954

View attachment 4335957View attachment 4335959
Ladies. How beautiful

I try get as many if my gf into it as I can. Im all about beautiful erotic sexy people settings etc I’m a trophy wife. And I like black alpha bulls. Big muscular ripped. But the gf I introduce into this lifestyle. Are also very sexy. Nothing as beautiful as a black sexual god. With two sexy white wives. But that’s just me

Attachments

• E9C4BB65-ECEE-4FB8-88BA-DFC99C7FE576.jpeg
    E9C4BB65-ECEE-4FB8-88BA-DFC99C7FE576.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 153
3 years ago, they were visiting my friend and in a conversation, while our wives were in the kitchen, he expressed an ardent desire for his wife to become more depraved, that he would dream that she had a good lover because he knows that he can only satisfy her orally. ..
when I conveyed his words to my wife half an hour later, she burst out laughing and said that his wife asked the details of our family life and said that she dreamed of finally trying hot men But she was afraid that her husband would be very jealous ... the same evening We sat down their friend opposite a friend and ****** to speak openly, and the next weekend, we took them to a party where he could enjoy his BBW wife being fucked by several black lovers ...IMG_20210321_075108_123.jpg

View attachment 4335954

All women in the lifestyle should be recruiting their friends,coworkers and adult aged female friends into the lifestyle! You are the key to the success of the lifestyle! I commend you both for helping this married white lady empower herself by taking control of her own sexuality! She deserves BBC,so does your sister,mom,aunt and adult ages nieces and daughters,even your grandmother! mom and sister in laws,friends and coworkers too! Get them white pussies BBC!

3 years ago, they were visiting my friend and in a conversation, while our wives were in the kitchen, he expressed an ardent desire for his wife to become more depraved, that he would dream that she had a good lover because he knows that he can only satisfy her orally. ..
when I conveyed his words to my wife half an hour later, she burst out laughing and said that his wife asked the details of our family life and said that she dreamed of finally trying hot men But she was afraid that her husband would be very jealous ... the same evening We sat down their friend opposite a friend and ****** to speak openly, and the next weekend, we took them to a party where he could enjoy his BBW wife being fucked by several black lovers ...View attachment 4676454
That is awesome,and is the key to the continued success of the lifestyle! I hope hubby cleaned up both of her holes! He has a new job to do from here on out! These blacking parties should be weekly events!

when I conveyed his words to my wife half an hour later, she burst out laughing and said that his wife asked the details of our family life and said that she dreamed of finally trying hot men But she was afraid that her husband would be very jealous ... the same evening We sat down their friend opposite a friend and ****** to speak openly, and the next weekend, we took them to a party where he could enjoy his BBW wife being fucked by several black lovers ...View attachment 4676454
This is a Nibisco trade secret of how the sweet creamy filling is injected into the double stuffed Oreo sandwich cookie! Eat up hubby,and lick your lips clean after!

View attachment 4335954

Your wife is awesome,she really gets right in there doing her part to insure the deed gets done!

Back