Girlfriend pushing for more black men.

jjmoyo

Male
I'm unable to stop playing and looking at the video and pics of my blonde big titted and sexy smooth big assed girlfriend having too much filth for 2 huge black men. They began in full control. Lifted her upside down her legs manoeuvred to reach their tongues in her asshole French kissing each other . the video is only 4 minutes long but they fucked and fucked but she wanted more. She's too embarrassed to let me share . I'm trying to persuade

I'm unable to stop playing and looking at the video and pics of my blonde big titted and sexy smooth big assed girlfriend having too much filth for 2 huge black men. They began in full control. Lifted her upside down her legs manoeuvred to reach their tongues in her asshole French kissing each other . the video is only 4 minutes long but they fucked and fucked but she wanted more. She's too embarrassed to let me share . I'm trying to persuade
Share!!!

As much as I want to see this video whatever you do don't share without her permission. Is she actually asking for more? If so convince her to join this black2white.net as a couple and get verified (you don't have to expose your identity - just prove you are a male+female couple).

Craving to see the video
she won't let me share and as much as it makes me so horny just the thought of your big black cock rock hard watching her curvy big smooth ass rock . her tits swinging. She did not give a fuck how dirty and loud she yelped and moaned. I must respect her wishes. She encourages me to share all the filthy details in text to any black man with a hard cock sitting down naked so she imagines chomping down , the bellend hits the roof of her mouth her tongue pokes . At this point I'm pulled face looking down her both holes. Why do i like her fantasy this much. She plays a dp interracial video quite loud . starring London Rivers who is as game as her and almost identical tits ass and getting the ******* fucked happily from her.

Why do we like it so much? That is the million dollar question. Personally, I readily admit it's likely due to the last couple decades of relentless brainwashing, but I simultaneously don't give a ******* and just want to watch white girls get blacked to the point I can't even cum without seeing black cock breeding white sluts. My wife is completely in the tank for black men, too. I just told her I wanted to watch her fuck other men and get cucked a few years ago, and she finally revealed to me she wants to fuck some black men really badly if we're going to go through with it.

She does love my cock, and it isn't small by any means, but I cum fast as fuck because her holes are so good. She now cages me a lot, and we rail her holes several times per week with an ever-growing roster of Hankey's dildos. I always buy black, and they get bigger and bigger little by little. I've not actually gotten to fuck her in over a month now, and I'm fine with that. I'm preparing myself to give her pussy up to black men, because we both know that is what we both want. She is a good, loving woman though and will probably still let me fuck her here and there even after she gets black owned. She says it's not gonna be often she cucks me, but something tells me she's going to get hooked and end up with a steady rotation of regulars. She's a hot little cum slut that is begging to get turned out. I love her.
Please keep us posted on your progress and eventually fulfilling your destiny.

Back