My girlfriend is about to tackle 3 black men. ... Right now 👅👀

jjmoyo

Male
I'm waiting to do anything im told but omg im so horny . We've literally only just opened the door at the hotel and She's already sucking a black cock.
Wow she's really in the mood. The other 2 men have both hands on her tight jeans pulling them down just to get at her asshole. Taking turns in and all around tongue deep her asshole . Her hair grabbed in his fist . gradually pushing her through the gushing whole cock. Unbelievable how much she wants this. she turned to look right at me with look in her eyes that said come close and watch this. Without hesitation i began to kiss and lick his balls both my hands on his ass Ruthlessly she bent twisted and bashed his cock . I'm about to get involved now. my clothes are coming off. I'll happily give updates but I've respectably agreed not to post videos or pictures. Dm if you want more details, or any suggestions for my girlfriend. I'm happy to share my live fully naked body

We are very interested in your full story about your girl and how she takes them and would love to see your video and see pictures of her and the bbcs in her would love to chat with you about it

Back