girlfriend on her first date right now

hello, i just joined today. my girlfriend is on her very first date right now. i have many mixed emotions. i assume this is normal ?

We’ve played solo for years and it still gets me excited. I eagerly track her phone (she’s aware), watch her arrive, and finally see her leave. She usually pauses briefly and sends me a still pic of the video I know she’s devilishly withholding. If I’m away for work, she will only send pics until I get back home.

Attachments

• 8DA3C05B-7797-4EC8-A40C-DAB2EF2F0471.jpeg
    8DA3C05B-7797-4EC8-A40C-DAB2EF2F0471.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 471
We’ve played solo for years and it still gets me excited. I eagerly track her phone (she’s aware), watch her arrive, and finally see her leave. She usually pauses briefly and sends me a still pic of the video I know she’s devilishly withholding. If I’m away for work, she will only send pics until I get back home.
Mmmmmm!!!

Everyone has nerves when embarking on a new sexual adventure, don't they? Unless it's a spontaneous event, after the planning and preamble if you don't feel anything summit ain't right. 😎🍌
hello, i just joined today. my girlfriend is on her very first date right now. i have many mixed emotions. i assume this is

Back