GF wants to try cuckolding, but says we need a contract first to agree on, please help me out

You write your own set of "Rules" that you feel you can deal with, whether they be things like "She can ******* her lover to fuck my face or my asshole" or a lot more conventional, like "She can make me lick her clean every time" You put in there any considerations -ANY- Also any things that you would NOT do. I have nothing for this column, as it pretty much does not exist.

She does the same, writes all of her ideas and considerations, same as you.

Then you sit down together and read each other's list and make decisions based on both of your input.

Then be prepared for her and her Bull to test everything that you have listed. You will be breaking your own rules soon enough!

Or, just be honest with her. Tell her there is NOTHING that you will not consider, if it makes her happy, and that there is no need to write anything down (unless there are a few things that you absolutely refuse to do....)

She'd like to make a profile for real and start talking to guys (can't believe it's actually happening) but she says to go further than that and to protect the relationship we need ground rules, or a sort of contract.

Has anyone made one like this before? Please let me know what I should put in this contract, the kinky part of me wants to come back with a really dirty contract to see how far she will go but I'm open to suggestions! :)
I believe the cuckold contract & the cuckold boundaries are two different things. Initially I think setting boundaries is more important, then once you're satisfied the boundaries aren't going to have any issues, then you develop your cuckold contract.
Its as much important to list/mention the things you do NOT want happening when sharing her ... to name a few couples might have issues with are: things like bareback sex, spending nights at his place, going on extended trips with him, humiliation, cuck sucking/cleanup duties, etc etc.
And of course you wish to communicate these boundaries with your studs.

There are many cuckold contracts these days since it became so popular back 15 or so years ago.
Just remember these contracts are to help fulfill the cuckold fantasy of "wife sharing" and aren't binding.
You should find what you're looking for in these links:

First of all you need to define in yourself, what it is you are and what you seek? Are you ready to take it to the reality stage? Are you a true cuckold, ready to suck the bulls cock to get him ready or clean him up, ready to clean her up, ready to wear lingerie with your cage? Not cum for weeks on end? Or are you just a watcher and want to jack off? There are many "types" of cuckold floating around. Then define for yourself what you want your slut to do? One on one with just one bull? Gang bangs or multiple bulls? Bareback sex (the only kind for true cucks) is she going out with her bulls to bars and clubs? will she be on sleep overs, or weekend sleep overs? Or will she entertain these bulls at you home, in your bed? Will she do anal? Who will find the bulls and how will you find them? Will your friends be fucking her? Will she be used by women too? I strongly advise that a safe word be established between the two of you, that is an "alarm" word that indicates she is not happy and wants the night to stop and to get out of this situation. You need to be prepared to "save" her and eject the bull/s if this word is used. Its sounds to me like she has had a taste of this lifestyle at some point in her past, and she misses it, and wants it back!

Once you have a clear vision of how this may work, write a list. Try to keep it manageable, and not some kind of legal contract that only a lawyer can understand. Then combine it with her list through discussion and agreement come up with the one list. Then set about making it happen and have fun. You should also be aware that she may find the allure so attractive that you may lose her unless you both have a very solid relationship.

Hope this helps.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

First of all you need to define in yourself, what it is you are and what you seek? Are you ready to take it to the reality stage? Are you a true cuckold, ready to suck the bulls cock to get him ready or clean him up, ready to clean her up, ready to wear lingerie with your cage? Not cum for weeks on end? Or are you just a watcher and want to jack off? There are many "types" of cuckold floating around. Then define for yourself what you want your slut to do? One on one with just one bull? Gang bangs or multiple bulls? Bareback sex (the only kind for true cucks) is she going out with her bulls to bars and clubs? will she be on sleep overs, or weekend sleep overs? Or will she entertain these bulls at you home, in your bed? Will she do anal? Who will find the bulls and how will you find them? Will your friends be fucking her? Will she be used by women too? I strongly advise that a safe word be established between the two of you, that is an "alarm" word that indicates she is not happy and wants the night to stop and to get out of this situation. You need to be prepared to "save" her and eject the bull/s if this word is used. Its sounds to me like she has had a taste of this lifestyle at some point in her past, and she misses it, and wants it back!

Once you have a clear vision of how this may work, write a list. Try to keep it manageable, and not some kind of legal contract that only a lawyer can understand. Then combine it with her list through discussion and agreement come up with the one list. Then set about making it happen and have fun. You should also be aware that she may find the allure so attractive that you may lose her unless you both have a very solid relationship.

Hope this helps.

very detailed . not into the cuck scene . but now i have a better understanding of it. thanks for that. (?) just how often does the cuck lose his wife ( too a bull or for other reasons ) ?

very detailed . not into the cuck scene . but now i have a better understanding of it. thanks for that. (?) just how often does the cuck lose his wife ( too a bull or for other reasons ) ?
That's an impossible question to answer. Being in the lifestyle one hears of it happening, but unless someone studies the subject scientifically and speaks to a broad cross-section of those who have tried and failed and succeeded, how can that be answered without such data?

That's an impossible question to answer. Being in the lifestyle one hears of it happening, but unless someone studies the subject scientifically and speaks to a broad cross-section of those who have tried and failed and succeeded, how can that be answered without such data?

i get that . i was just asking on what you have experinced or know of . it is a learning class to me . its not my taste but i would like to know and understand this life style more . its the not what i am in too it's the what is out here that i want too know and understand about all things .

no worries . i was just asking what you know knew about what you knew . not the over all life style . but thanks for relying to me .

So a lot has happened in the last few days for this cuck to handle, I fully admitted that I wanted to see my gf sleep with other men, which was followed by some of the most intense sex we've ever had where she told me about her (very hot) past. She came 5 times while she was telling me her experiences and I was eating her out, it's been a dream come true!

After our session, we promptly went online and bought a vibrator, 9-inch dildo, and a chastity cage for myself, but one of the fantasies I told her in our intense session that she really liked was that I would love to make a tinder profile for her, and well, she practically came from me saying that, which brings me to where we are at now.

She'd like to make a profile for real and start talking to guys (can't believe it's actually happening) but she says to go further than that and to protect the relationship we need ground rules, or a sort of contract.

Has anyone made one like this before? Please let me know what I should put in this contract, the kinky part of me wants to come back with a really dirty contract to see how far she will go but I'm open to suggestions! :)
I'd definitely sign that contract me and my wife have something similar like the first one being only fucking black guys and slowly building up to dps and gangbangs. I'm doing everything in my power to make my dreams a reality I even went as far as to say that I'll spoil her every time she does it I'd love to see her dolled up beforehand. I just want my wife to be happy and enjoy every minute we're not going to be any happier just talking about it. I personally just want her to love it as much as I do because hopefully in my next lifewith all these good deeds I'm trying to provide her with I'll be a beautiful woman and get to be the big black cock loving slut I want her to be. Don't get me wrong I'll enjoy watching her and slowly get into the idea of cleaning her up and making love to her right after

Hope this helps.

Excellent advice, and all I would add is that the set parameters may change, so both be aware of this and promise to yourselves and eachother that you never stop communicating.

What do need a contract for, cannot understand that.
If your in the lifestyle, and your wife is fucking any other guy/guys black or white.
You will be at risk of losing Her to someone else.
This for me was all part of a very complex situation, especially when She started having relationships with some very very well endowed black guys,which by Her own admission thought was absolutely great for Her, These relationships lasted many years, and only ceased, because of aging.
Personally I think, even though She was having sex with other men ( All Black ), the important thing for us was to still have sex between us.
I always felt She was/is able to separate Her/Our sex life into compartments, I would add I have been with Her since She was 16 and we are still together many years later

What do need a contract for, cannot understand that.
If your in the lifestyle, and your wife is fucking any other guy/guys black or white.
You will be at risk of losing Her to someone else.
This for me was all part of a very complex situation, especially when She started having relationships with some very very well endowed black guys,which by Her own admission thought was absolutely great for Her, These relationships lasted many years, and only ceased, because of aging.
Personally I think, even though She was having sex with other men ( All Black ), the important thing for us was to still have sex between us.
I always felt She was/is able to separate Her/Our sex life into compartments, I would add I have been with Her since She was 16 and we are still together many years later
Well, a contract can encourage those who are entering the lifestyle to discuss and hear what it is that each partner expects or wants from the new sex life. It may surprise you that many do not think through all of the implications of engaging in such a lifestyle, and unfortunately they find out pretty soon that its not giving them what they wanted...then to problems begin to fester. Having a "contract" makes each partner document and discuss why and what they want, also, just as importantly, what they do not want, so that all this can be communicated and agreed upon by them both, and of course can then be communicated to the bull/s when they turn up cock in hand...so to speak! You do not want an argument on what the bull can and cannot do, when he is dripping and ready to mount your wife, and suddenly there is disagreement and discord to deal with. Doing all of this makes for a much more enjoyable encounter and life for everyone involved. So there is one reason why a "contract" is helpful.

Well, a contract can encourage those who are entering the lifestyle to discuss and hear what it is that each partner expects or wants from the new sex life. It may surprise you that many do not think through all of the implications of engaging in such a lifestyle, and unfortunately they find out pretty soon that its not giving them what they wanted...then to problems begin to fester. Having a "contract" makes each partner document and discuss why and what they want, also, just as importantly, what they do not want, so that all this can be communicated and agreed upon by them both, and of course can then be communicated to the bull/s when they turn up cock in hand...so to speak! You do not want an argument on what the bull can and cannot do, when he is dripping and ready to mount your wife, and suddenly there is disagreement and discord to deal with. Doing all of this makes for a much more enjoyable encounter and life for everyone involved. So there is one reason why a "contract" is helpful.

Well ! In all the years we were in the lifestyle, from swinginging through to Her black guys only ( Plus Me ) . I have never stopped Her or tried to stop Her, I enjoyed Her adventures and the sex on the back of it.
We never had a contract.
She was as adventurous as any of the Woman posting on Here, She has been out from Friday to Sunday/Monday, and by Her own admission adored ( Big ) black cock.
I loved Her getting pleasure that I could not provide.
We never felt the need for any contracts.
I must admit that our biggest disappointment is that off timing , our adventures happened in a different era , and not today.
I would love to be doing what we used to do today, It seems much easier and open and fun 😜

Hope this helps.

Hotwife Jasmine.
I do agree with most of what you say, however we never discussed what ( She ) my lovely wife would do on any of Her adventures.
The choice was always Hers !!!.
I can hand on heart say my input. To the dynamics of our lifestyle we’re minimal.
I was blessed with a Wife whom from a very early age,( After meeting Me ) clearly and absolutely loved to fuck.
She would when we were young and when we fucked, ask “ Am I doing it right , If I move like this is it nicer “ sort of thing.
She has never ever been scared of people noticing what She is up to .
However was always conscious of not letting what She was up to become public knowledge, and was always always discreet in Her dealings and liaisons with Her various meetings with Her Bulls.
For meI have had my fair share of sexual experiences with other white partners over the years, via swinging etc etc.
If you can take the trouble to read some of our posts, about How we got to a Black cock only lifestyle then perhaps it might explain why we say “ Contracts “ what is that all about.
If your Wife/Girlfriend starts a relationship with a Black Guy, And like my wife’s boyfriends were extremely well hung, and She ( Like My Wife loved them fucking Her )
The contacts of any sort will go out the window.
I guess I am one of the lucky lucky guys, Whom have managed to keep a long term relationship with my Wife over the years.
I think our relationship has thrived on “ Honesty “ between us and a genuine love for each other.
We still love fucking each other, despite the fact She has and loves having bigger cocks than mine, We love talking about Her adventures with other Black men.
However I would point out, by Her own admission, Is a submissive exhibitionist.
The times She has come home, to tell me what other men have got Her to do, I find amazing.
She was a total slut.
And I am proud to say She was my Slut !!!.
I am so so happy I married Her and that as We grow old together, and talk about what we have done together, maybe over a lunch or ******* in a pub,together.
I still,when we discuss some of the things She did, find Her so so sexy.
Oh! Iam such a lucky man, to have a Wife like mine !!! 😜😜😜

Hotwife Jasmine.
I do agree with most of what you say, however we never discussed what ( She ) my lovely wife would do on any of Her adventures.
The choice was always Hers !!!.
I can hand on heart say my input. To the dynamics of our lifestyle we’re minimal.
I was blessed with a Wife whom from a very early age,( After meeting Me ) clearly and absolutely loved to fuck.
She would when we were young and when we fucked, ask “ Am I doing it right , If I move like this is it nicer “ sort of thing.
She has never ever been scared of people noticing what She is up to .
However was always conscious of not letting what She was up to become public knowledge, and was always always discreet in Her dealings and liaisons with Her various meetings with Her Bulls.
For meI have had my fair share of sexual experiences with other white partners over the years, via swinging etc etc.
If you can take the trouble to read some of our posts, about How we got to a Black cock only lifestyle then perhaps it might explain why we say “ Contracts “ what is that all about.
If your Wife/Girlfriend starts a relationship with a Black Guy, And like my wife’s boyfriends were extremely well hung, and She ( Like My Wife loved them fucking Her )
The contacts of any sort will go out the window.
I guess I am one of the lucky lucky guys, Whom have managed to keep a long term relationship with my Wife over the years.
I think our relationship has thrived on “ Honesty “ between us and a genuine love for each other.
We still love fucking each other, despite the fact She has and loves having bigger cocks than mine, We love talking about Her adventures with other Black men.
However I would point out, by Her own admission, Is a submissive exhibitionist.
The times She has come home, to tell me what other men have got Her to do, I find amazing.
She was a total slut.
And I am proud to say She was my Slut !!!.
I am so so happy I married Her and that as We grow old together, and talk about what we have done together, maybe over a lunch or ******* in a pub,together.
I still,when we discuss some of the things She did, find Her so so sexy.
Oh! Iam such a lucky man, to have a Wife like mine !!! 😜😜😜
For us, and we have been together for a few decades now, and have been in the lifestyle for longer than that, the discussion on what we may do or have happen is a lot of the enjoyment and build up to a session. Even if we are just out on a random "hunt" it really gets my/our juice's flowing to talk about and fantasise about what may happen or what we/I/He would like to see me do or have him do. As I have said many times before, sex is 99% cerebral and 1% mechanics! So we both have many inputs into our adventures, which is the exact opposite of what your experience has been. However, just because it works that way for us doesn't mean its right for you or anyone else, and what works for you may not work for someone else also. As long as it works for you both that is all that matters. We always play together and are both involved in our adventures. I never play without pops, that's not what it's about for us. For those just entering the lifestyle a contract can be helpful, but they're not mandatory, I was simply trying to offer suggestions to someone who was asking for help. Have fun and be safe.

Back