GF wants to try cuckolding, but says we need a contract first to agree on, please help me out

So a lot has happened in the last few days for this cuck to handle, I fully admitted that I wanted to see my gf sleep with other men, which was followed by some of the most intense sex we've ever had where she told me about her (very hot) past. She came 5 times while she was telling me her experiences and I was eating her out, it's been a dream come true!

After our session, we promptly went online and bought a vibrator, 9-inch dildo, and a chastity cage for myself, but one of the fantasies I told her in our intense session that she really liked was that I would love to make a tinder profile for her, and well, she practically came from me saying that, which brings me to where we are at now.

She'd like to make a profile for real and start talking to guys (can't believe it's actually happening) but she says to go further than that and to protect the relationship we need ground rules, or a sort of contract.

Has anyone made one like this before? Please let me know what I should put in this contract, the kinky part of me wants to come back with a really dirty contract to see how far she will go but I'm open to suggestions! :)

Basically you write about your own feelings on what you want. Her do the same then discuss what you both want come to agreement

She's a keeper though, that she wants to preserve your relationship.

If you go through recent threads, you'll see how things can get out of your control and you can literally be shoved off and sidelined from everything. Happening with wives, what more with girlfriends....

Unless that's what you want, certain rules would be important on her side, on where she draws the line with what the bull can control or suggest. Because trust me, he can absolutely have influence on her if she allows it.

Back