Gf told her friend my secret!

So I've recently been sharing my interracial cuckold fantasies with my gf and while she isn't into the idea of being with another man (and basically ruled it out) she has been cool about it and role-playing with me and buying afew bbc toys.

Its all still a new for me to share this stuff with someone and still just a little bedroom secret between me and my gf, until...... I came the other day while she had a girlfriend over and all the BBC toys were spread out and the girls were making light hearted jokes at me (kinda hot in its own way). I was a shocked that my gf had shared everything with her friend and embarrassed that now others know about our role plays but her friend went on to say "its totally normal for guys to be into that sort of thing"

I'm so confused, its hot, but embarrassing and is it a good sign or bad sign about her attitude towards this sort of thing?

So I've recently been sharing my interracial cuckold fantasies with my gf and while she isn't into the idea of being with another man (and basically ruled it out) she has been cool about it and role-playing with me and buying afew bbc toys.

Its all still a new for me to share this stuff with someone and still just a little bedroom secret between me and my gf, until...... I came the other day while she had a girlfriend over and all the BBC toys were spread out and the girls were making light hearted jokes at me (kinda hot in its own way). I was a shocked that my gf had shared everything with her friend and embarrassed that now others know about our role plays but her friend went on to say "its totally normal for guys to be into that sort of thing"

I'm so confused, its hot, but embarrassing and is it a good sign or bad sign about her attitude towards this sort of thing?
All good man!! It means that she is thinking about it.
Dont know your gf, but usually when she tells her friends, that means she thinks its a good idea, but she needs validation from her friends if she should do it. Some women have ZERO self-confidence and need others to tell them what they should and should not do. Your gf is a SHEEP, so when I meet a girl like your gf, I usually just tell her what I want to do to her and she will do it. You just need to find a Bull now..and she will get hooked on his dick.

oral GIF

All good man!! It means that she is thinking about it.
Dont know your gf, but usually when she tells her friends, that means she thinks its a good idea, but she needs validation from her friends if she should do it. Some women have ZERO self-confidence and need others to tell them what they should and should not do. Your gf is a SHEEP, so when I meet a girl like your gf, I usually just tell her what I want to do to her and she will do it. You just need to find a Bull now..and she will get hooked on his dick.

oral GIF
You might be right! Last night she actually brought up the idea of going out clubbing and flirting with some BBC bulls to see if we both like it! She also told me she was talking to her friend about it!

You might be right! Last night she actually brought up the idea of going out clubbing and flirting with some BBC bulls to see if we both like it! She also told me she was talking to her friend about it!
I know people, I know women, I know human behavior. If I was your bull, your gf is totally ready for it.
So just make sure YOU are ready? You know??
I am coaching a new cuckold from this site long distance, and he is NOT ready at all. And thats a problem for him. He wants to walk the walk, but he keeps getting in his own way.

Did she buy the toys? If not has she used them and how has that been? The role play/sex talk and her sexual response?

The fact that she recommended you go out clubbing and for her to flirt with black guys? She is definitely ready. No woman would ever suggest that if she was looking to cool off or shut down their husband’s IR fantasy.

Did she buy the toys? If not has she used them and how has that been? The role play/sex talk and her sexual response?

The fact that she recommended you go out clubbing and for her to flirt with black guys? She is definitely ready. No woman would ever suggest that if she was looking to cool off or shut down their husband’s IR fantasy.
Yeah she purchased them after I first told her I had fantasised about seeing her with a bbc bull. When we have played around with them she has huge orgasams, she isn't the best dirty talker but really gives it a go.

Honestly, alot has changed since I wrote this post, its all progressed fast! She has really gone hard on verbally teasing me about it while we play around and getting real heavy with stuff like impregnation talk etc. We have now started having serious talks outside of sex about the idea and if its right for us

You my friend have opened Pandora's box!

She is definitely about to make the final step. You have to be ready to fully support her and worship her when she eventually does. You should tell her she has your full support and that it makes you so proud of her that she is going forward with this. Yes you will have second thoughts and tons of cuckolds angst, we all do at first, but hang in there and you'll have the time of your life...just dont fuck it all up by being a wuss!

Pops

You my friend have opened Pandora's box!

She is definitely about to make the final step. You have to be ready to fully support her and worship her when she eventually does. You should tell her she has your full support and that it makes you so proud of her that she is going forward with this. Yes you will have second thoughts and tons of cuckolds angst, we all do at first, but hang in there and you'll have the time of your life...just dont fuck it all up by being a wuss!

Pops
It is a big step but I'm ready to support her and treat her like a queen if she want to go that way

Back