Getting Your Wife Pimped

A better way to pimp out a wife is inviting her into a roomful of Black men and keep her blindfolded so she never knows how many get to fuck her.

Devil in the details. Need to get her there in the first place ie maybe not so keen on sex with anonymous men. Parties with lots of young hot hung black studs where she "meets" a variety of young studs always works well especially when she sees who amoung these young black bulls slides his big cock deep inside he pussy and perhaps even hotter she knows which of these young black bulls have filled her with their copious amounts of cum. For a wife who has never been at a gangbang , this almost always takes her over the edge as a full time slut for BBC and continued availability to black men. We see this so often today as more white wives going black with regular meetings with black men for sex.

It should be up to her period, We can't expect a wife to fuck other men and then tell her, Yes but I want! It would not be about me. I wouldn't want her PIMPED out because that is not cuckolding. But there are so many other over the top fetishes that are counterfeiting as cuckolding. She wants A black lover or lovers that would be fine with me because I want what she wants. Black to White can be a very arousing cuckold lifestyle as can Black Only. The other fantasy bullshit becomes fetish driven and can include anything we can imagine to satisfy our sexual wants and needs.

It should be up to her period, We can't expect a wife to fuck other men and then tell her, Yes but I want! It would not be about me. I wouldn't want her PIMPED out because that is not cuckolding. But there are so many other over the top fetishes that are counterfeiting as cuckolding. She wants A black lover or lovers that would be fine with me because I want what she wants. Black to White can be a very arousing cuckold lifestyle as can Black Only. The other fantasy bullshit becomes fetish driven and can include anything we can imagine to satisfy our sexual wants and needs.

A Man. What. A ...Man with a plan, and. .... the voice -of-

Reason. Seems. Strange. Not , the reasonable (honest) explanation...
NO. BUT, your perspective. .....with fair-minded. ....thinking.
Though I'm NOT a redneck renegade. ... ... .off the reservation, on the
Warpath : I have been accused of that . BELIEVE it or NOT, THE
issue of racism...began. long ago, long,long ago...before the civil
rights movement....before the American civil war. Before our great
Great grandfather's time. Dinosaurs roamed about....like Disney characters.

How do you think...i know all this ?
:cool:
I was There.

Back