Getting Your Wife Pimped

its more or less inevitable that when a wife is playing around seeing other men that she will come across men who want to share her with their mates or another man, Sammy has been playing for nearly 30 yrs now and several men have wanted to engage with her in will or would she be willing to let them get others involved, after all she is just a fuck for them, they have nothing to lose in letting others fuck her, its not like she is married to them, they pass her off as another slut to use and enjoy as they want, its hot for me knowing she is being shared by them, call it "pimped" makes it even hotter when she refers to it as "he wants to pimp me with his mate" I just love it.
she has been fucking her boss for the last 17 yrs, and in the beginning he thought she was cheating, until by accident he found out otherwise and I was in fact in full knowledge he was fucking her and also fucking others.
it turned out that his first wife had done exactly the same with him before they split up, and his second wife (his current wife) was not in slightest bit interested
so for the last 8 yrs he has shared her with so many men, and she cucks him, and also enjoys his mates attentions, last July he was attending a stag party weekend and took her along with him to Blackpool, there she had a ball with her being the centre of attraction in the hotel both on the Friday night and Sat nights where she was "pimped out" with 28 different men that weekend

well I don't think many white husband have a clue how things are different with black men I sure had no clue till it happened with us but to be honest we get along better now then we ever did it has taken a lot off of my shoulders and I have time and energy to do some things I like to do like golf !

is it wrong to have wife make money when we need to pay bills. a guy at work is willing to take her to parties and to friends to help us out. He is nice black man and is even willing to help out himself if he can spend weekend from time to time with us
I have been trying to talk wife into part time work for a black boss she is getting more interested in the idea

i always wonder why i can't find someone to talk to about this rather than just using this site, but for now i will do it here.
do i starts out by letting him spend weekend here and i sleep in spare room or do i let him take her to party tonight first. I want to be sure he is safe
Talk to me anytime my friend

Back