Getting Your Wife Pimped

Halloween last year my husband took me to a bbc party I wore a white sheet with no underwear , everyone wore an outfit of some kind , being a very hot evening I got a little sweaty and the sheet clung to me exposing my nakedness .

My husband was drinking with a couple of black men , he invited me over ,introduced me then left leaving me with two hot black men , they both took turns feeling me which turned me on ,they took me upstairs to a spare bedroom removed the sheet and stood naked stroking there wonderful cocks , your husband says your a great fuck so let’s find out ,I d4oped to my knees and the fun began .

Steve reminded me off another time he pimped me out ,in the UK we used a local butcher one of his workers was an elderly black man who did the deliveries, he always gave me a wink when I went and shopped ,Steve used to say he fancies you wonder what’s under his apron I bet it’s a big slice of meat , that night I fantasied that I had the butcher,Steve lent over and found that I was very wet ,what are you thinking of ,he said, the butchers meat ,I laughed, a few weeks had gone buy ,Steve one morning told me he had ordered a freezer full of meat and it will be delivered this morning, he left ,as I was showering I heard the door bell ring ,putting on my robe I went and opened the door ,standing there was the delivery man ,he winked at me and asked where do I won’t the meat ,I showed him the freezer and he filled it as he did I put on some coffee , reaching up to get a mug I must have given him a eye full of my naked ass , he came behind me and his fingers were now buried in my ass crack then entering my wet cunt he kissed my neck telling me your husband wants me to fuck you , he says your a slut for black men and I’m here to find out.
I dropped my robe , let me show you , I led him to the bedroom sat on the edge opened my legs and asked him to eat me out , he stripped , removing his shorts a very fat cock waved at me ,he then went between my legs and that’s when I had my first orgasm,his tongue and huge lips engulfed me he was fucking me with his tongue then moved up my body licking and biting me till he got to my mouth his tongue went halfway down my throat, his cock was now on my belly twitching it was huge and very hard.
Fucking slut now suck my cock and don’t forget my balls ,his words were turning me on even moor , I did my best but he kept wanting his cock to go further down my throat eventually I got it down , my jaw was so sore but fuck I was on heat and wanted him so badly .
He stood up stepped back and teased me with his cock , you want this bitch he said , I was frantic for it my nipples were so hard and sticking out ,my clit was throbbing,I wanted his cock ,he stroked it pre cum was oozing out I went on my knees and tongued the pre cum , he told me to get on all fours he fingered me then fed his cock head into me I could feel me opening up and up and up it was hugely thick slowly he went in inch by inch until I could feel his balls slapping my clit ,then he fucked me , all I could do is call out FUCK ME FUCK ME I WONT YOUR HUGE COCK please don’t stop.
He fucked me for two hours then finally filled me with three loads then his fourth load went down my throat.
We lay for a while he was so nice as we talked his cock started to rise I could not help myself ,I gave him a great head job he stopped me and told me to wank him off ,let the cum hit my chest ,it did a huge dose poured out , now lick it up from my stomach, he loved that , he told my I was a great slut and would love to come back and do moor .
Steve arrived home later he asked if the delivery man had been , I will have to go and pay him ,would you like another delivery , I smiled,yes please.

Steve reminded me off another time he pimped me out ,in the UK we used a local butcher one of his workers was an elderly black man who did the deliveries, he always gave me a wink when I went and shopped ,Steve used to say he fancies you wonder what’s under his apron I bet it’s a big slice of meat , that night I fantasied that I had the butcher,Steve lent over and found that I was very wet ,what are you thinking of ,he said, the butchers meat ,I laughed, a few weeks had gone buy ,Steve one morning told me he had ordered a freezer full of meat and it will be delivered this morning, he left ,as I was showering I heard the door bell ring ,putting on my robe I went and opened the door ,standing there was the delivery man ,he winked at me and asked where do I won’t the meat ,I showed him the freezer and he filled it as he did I put on some coffee , reaching up to get a mug I must have given him a eye full of my naked ass , he came behind me and his fingers were now buried in my ass crack then entering my wet cunt he kissed my neck telling me your husband wants me to fuck you , he says your a slut for black men and I’m here to find out.
I dropped my robe , let me show you , I led him to the bedroom sat on the edge opened my legs and asked him to eat me out , he stripped , removing his shorts a very fat cock waved at me ,he then went between my legs and that’s when I had my first orgasm,his tongue and huge lips engulfed me he was fucking me with his tongue then moved up my body licking and biting me till he got to my mouth his tongue went halfway down my throat, his cock was now on my belly twitching it was huge and very hard.
Fucking slut now suck my cock and don’t forget my balls ,his words were turning me on even moor , I did my best but he kept wanting his cock to go further down my throat eventually I got it down , my jaw was so sore but fuck I was on heat and wanted him so badly .
He stood up stepped back and teased me with his cock , you want this bitch he said , I was frantic for it my nipples were so hard and sticking out ,my clit was throbbing,I wanted his cock ,he stroked it pre cum was oozing out I went on my knees and tongued the pre cum , he told me to get on all fours he fingered me then fed his cock head into me I could feel me opening up and up and up it was hugely thick slowly he went in inch by inch until I could feel his balls slapping my clit ,then he fucked me , all I could do is call out FUCK ME FUCK ME I WONT YOUR HUGE COCK please don’t stop.
He fucked me for two hours then finally filled me with three loads then his fourth load went down my throat.
We lay for a while he was so nice as we talked his cock started to rise I could not help myself ,I gave him a great head job he stopped me and told me to wank him off ,let the cum hit my chest ,it did a huge dose poured out , now lick it up from my stomach, he loved that , he told my I was a great slut and would love to come back and do moor .
Steve arrived home later he asked if the delivery man had been , I will have to go and pay him ,would you like another delivery , I smiled,yes please.
great story.

I did the operatio management at my company this was 7 years ago I did allow to get whored out to the owners of the construction company who did our new buildings :)

Attachments

• _Ayla and Salina  (7).jpeg
    _Ayla and Salina (7).jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 290
  • _Ayla and Salina  (36).jpg
    _Ayla and Salina (36).jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 183
  • _Ayla and Salina  (38).jpg
    _Ayla and Salina (38).jpg
    364 KB · Views: 191
  • 194_1000.jpg
    194_1000.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 205
  • 309e4618-562c-41ec-94ff-4ed1abebbe0c.jpg
    309e4618-562c-41ec-94ff-4ed1abebbe0c.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 221
Hot story!

Back