Getting Your Wife Pimped

As she had black already
I'd pay to fuck her
Lets. JUST ....******* Your. Wife, and , the mom of your children..to use. To Break her ....tight....limits light ...white ...xxxtight "white cunt ". While you sit .csged ******* urges seething through your glands.
BUT, YOU CANNNOT even move. Paralyzed with intense shes already in love with

That monsterous black man. Ohh nooo please. Dont make her pregnant.
Beggin. Begging has noooooooo

Lets. JUST ....******* Your. Wife, and , the mom of your children..to use. To Break her ....tight....limits light ...white ...xxxtight "white cunt ". While you sit .csged ******* urges seething through your glands.
BUT, YOU CANNNOT even move. Paralyzed with intense shes already in love with

That monsterous black man. Ohh nooo please. Dont make her pregnant.
Beggin. Begging has noooooooo
Oh god no, no no ....blac baby seed slowly drips in globs of creamy wwonder . And , it reeks . The room smells so, so strong of their ******* istic power .sex with a capital SEX...
_ y __ yy __yx sperm THAT'S ....not yours. ( he has been fucking your bride

For 4.5 hours...straight. 4 hrs. Of crying and sobbing in sheer ******* together )
then they come, convulsions, in complete. Unison..ehie eeeeeeeeeeeeehthe INTENSE pain in your.
Groaning g ? ....... groin aches the cage has tightened. Why ? Because you are shamefully excited beyond the Moon itself. How did it happpen . Now , wzztching them in golden after glow...passionate, kissing like teenagers in lust....you ache. Because she's gone,... you know ! It is true
...#

Last edited:
Won't it be great if husbands to come together and start a sort of Black Cock Pimping Wives club where they get to pimp their wives out to worthy Black men in their area?

We did exactly that when in the UK ,my hubby befriended a white couple who were into bbc ,they both organised evenings for selected black men and asked us to join them ,our husbands served drinks while we fucked ,it worked so well and no agro just sex.

I need a BBC gangbang in front of my husband asap in Panama City FL I'm ready for it craving it aching for it ! 2,4,6,8 or even 10 on 1 BBC is great to me text if your in your fortys and got a big BBC 9-13 inches long and very thick and huge I'm extremely horny and ready for it NUMBER REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife has been pimped out before with a few of her black bulls. I always was a little embarrassed when I would go to pick her up and she would be in the back bedroom being fucked by one of her bulls friends. I would have to wait until his friend or friends was finished with my wife. I could hear the moans and grunts from them as they fucked my young white wife. I would peek into the bedroom and get a glimpse of the guys fucking her. When they were finished with her they would come into the living there clothes would be on but not my wife. She would be naked cum running down her legs or matted in her hair. Most of the time I would have to clean her up with my tongue while the guys made lewd comments about my wife and I telling me what they had done to her. There I would be laying on my wife's bulls floor and my wife would be squatting over my mouth while letting their cum drain from her pussy or ass into my mouth. There may be 2 black men there or more. They also enjoyed watching us embrace in a sloppy kiss all the while saying I bet you can taste my asshole on your slut wifes lips and tongue. Your slutty wife ate every black asshole out just before you got here.
Now that I would love for my mature wifejust need to find a lounge or cafe near my central pa home to take her to we are due for a weekend getaway and I do not want to waste it that will be my chance to take her to a lace like that open for suggestions I was thinking of maybe dc

Before I started meeting the guys alone..my husband would drop me off and pick me up later, sometimes in the morning. One time in particular, he arrived early and my friend brought him into the house and he sat in the living room listening to sounds of me enjoying my date's brother and friend. My husband was taken back to our car when they heard the guys getting dressed and chatting with me. I got dressed and we drove home as he asked me how my date went. He admitted the next day that he had heard most of the last hour.

what you would say about my wife?

Attachments

• morena porec 1.jpg
    morena porec 1.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 270
  • morena porec 2.jpg
    morena porec 2.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 268
  • morena porec 4.jpg
    morena porec 4.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 276
  • morena porec 5.jpg