Getting very close with my white wife..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Question to anyone that can help.
Small cock white husband here, After hinting, jokingly and being playful for quite some time now about blk men, my wife of 11 yrs (we are both in our 30s) and I bring up blk men on a regular basis outside the bedroom in a sexual joking and playful way daily. I know its inevitable that she will fuck a black man sooner or later I truly hope and feel, I am just curious if I should try and open her up to try a 3 some or shoukd i focus on me watching only, which I truly prefer not to be in a 3 some. Please any advise help.

Last edited:
Small cock white husband here, After hinting, jokingly and being playful for quite some time now about blk men, my wife of 11 yrs (we are both in our 30s) and I bring up blk men on a regular basis outside the bedroom in a sexual joking and playful way daily. I know its inevitable that she will fuck a black man sooner or later I truly hope and feel, I am just curious if I should try and open her up to try a 3 some or shoukd i focus on me watching only, which I truly prefer not to be in a 3 some. Please any advise help.
You should find a real alpha and offer her, and all your money to him, pay his bills and make sure him and her are happy, if he decides you're to be Pussy-Free for life, so be it.

For the first time I would take the pressure off your wife and allow her to see one bull only and have sex in private. Thereafter when she feels relaxed and a bit more confident you can then mention 2 black studs, and after a while get her to either have a full time lover or get her numbers into double figures for the black men she has fucked.

For the first time I would take the pressure off your wife and allow her to see one bull only and have sex in private. Thereafter when she feels relaxed and a bit more confident you can then mention 2 black studs, and after a while get her to either have a full time lover or get her numbers into double figures for the black men she has fucked.
It's funny you mention double-digits. My wife said she was only interested in long-term relationships and didn't want one off encounters.

She's now at 11 and she's only had multiple encounters with two of them. However, now she's a raging slut and needs BBC. Will pretty much open her legs for just about anything that's half ways attractive and has a big cock. Due to schedule, family, etc. we're looking to probably settle down and create a long-term relationship with someone locally.

You didn't say whether there has been any sex play with other people yet.

You could start by introducing the idea of sex play with outside men, and let the cards fall as they may. If you get into this, and if she likes black men as you say, it would seem inevitable she will be blacked.

Another thing I notice with novices and the uninitiated is that it is usually the guy who has a fantasy about what he wants, rather than communicating with her about what she wants. Maybe she wants both those options, or either - or perhaps she was only joking about black guys!

You didn't say whether there has been any sex play with other people yet.

You could start by introducing the idea of sex play with outside men, and let the cards fall as they may. If you get into this, and if she likes black men as you say, it would seem inevitable she will be blacked.

Another thing I notice with novices and the uninitiated is that it is usually the guy who has a fantasy about what he wants, rather than communicating with her about what she wants. Maybe she wants both those options, or either - or perhaps she was only joking about black guys!
Great thoughts

It's funny you mention double-digits. My wife said she was only interested in long-term relationships and didn't want one off encounters.

She's now at 11 and she's only had multiple encounters with two of them. However, now she's a raging slut and needs BBC. Will pretty much open her legs for just about anything that's half ways attractive and has a big cock. Due to schedule, family, etc. we're looking to probably settle down and create a long-term relationship with someone locally.
Long term relationship would definitely be my preference with a married couple. Usually, numbers go up by default for the sake of just trying to find someone compatible for long term, but just fucking and sucking gets old after awhile.

ask your wife if she was to have sex with a black guy would she want you to watch or join in, at first Georgia liked be fucked while I watch lately says like me join in feels like im missing out and she is like a sex show

What sealed the deal for me and my wife after years of fantasizing was I agreed that she could meet him alone ( he was a co worker we had focused on while fantasizing in bed ) he was new to her company .....he liked her ...he was making advances on her....we had been having sex talking about her being with a black lover for years but it was all talk till he came along...then it got real.

but the only way she'd go for it was alone with him ( she's Asian )....he is younger and very good looking well built and she did want to be with him ....I agreed....and it's been the best experience of my life. ..and hers....he has know idea that i know

but talk to her about that....it will get you over the top I gaurintee you that....your wife will agree much sooner if she can be in bed with him all alone .....then you can interduce you being there....My situation I'll never be there but I'm fine with just hearing the details

What sealed the deal for me and my wife after years of fantasizing was I agreed that she could meet him alone ( he was a co worker we had focused on while fantasizing in bed ) he was new to her company .....he liked her ...he was making advances on her....we had been having sex talking about her being with a black lover for years but it was all talk till he came along...then it got real.

but the only way she'd go for it was alone with him ( she's Asian )....he is younger and very good looking well built and she did want to be with him ....I agreed....and it's been the best experience of my life. ..and hers....he has know idea that i know

but talk to her about that....it will get you over the top I gaurintee you that....your wife will agree much sooner if she can be in bed with him all alone .....then you can interduce you being there....My situation I'll never be there but I'm fine with just hearing the details
Great situation and advise. Thanks

I watched my wife, Pam, the first time she ever took some strange cock, other than mine that is! Honestly, she was a virgin in every sense of the word when we got married! Not unlike yourself, we played and fantasized about it for the best part of almost nine years before anything happened. I should mention a little situation that occurred the first time I mentioned BBC to her! We were heavy into it one night and I, for whatever reason, asked her if she'd like to take on a black guy! Her reaction was swift - I spent the next several nights sleeping in the spare bedroom PLUS, although it was mid-summer, the temperature around the house was sub-zero, add that to her calling me pervert! Anyway, she eventually came around and my approach consequently became much more refined, eventually with her accepting a nice Doc Johnston BBC!

Long story short, we were on a combined convention/vacation trip at the time and attending a cocktail party the night prior to the convention commencement. It was here that I was surprised to meet up again with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I introduced him to Pam and we spent almost the entire evening discussing old times etc., and, before the night ended, agreed to go out to dinner the next evening! Later back in our room Edwin became her vocal point and as we were subsequently making out, I asked my now most common question during these moments, "Would you like to try a BBC while we're here?" Her response caused me to blow my load right then and there and, believe it, her response consisted of only one word; "Edwin?"

The next night, as planned, we went out to dinner, did a little club hopping, ended up back at our hotel suite for a night cap and Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam! Honestly, I was too awe struck to do anything but look! It was awesome! Looking back, I would not have had wanted any other way! I knew from our days at university that Edwin was EXTREMLY well endowed but the look on Pam's face when she first saw his manhood was incredible! I thought for several minutes that she would never permit Edwin near her wanton swollen wet pussy with that monster! However she did and after what seemed like an 1/2 hour trying, Edwin buried that thing in her balls deep! Oh, yes! I should mention, he did her bareback!

😂

Back