Getting my wife in to lifestyle

Suzie4bbc

Couple
Me and my partner have been together for 4 years now getting married next year. Before me she had white and black partners majority was black tho and I’m trying to persuade her to try swinging with black men as it turns me on so much. She likes me to talk about it during sex then immediately after feels guilty once she has orgasmed any help would be appreciated thanks

Me and my partner have been together for 4 years now getting married next year. Before me she had white and black partners majority was black tho and I’m trying to persuade her to try swinging with black men as it turns me on so much. She likes me to talk about it during sex then immediately after feels guilty once she has orgasmed any help would be appreciated thanks
She is fucking hot and I would love to have her.

a 10

Good luck! you're a very lucky guy she has a perfect body and is definitely built for bbc!

NO doubt your wife feels guilty fantasising about cheating on you and feels even more guilt about how she enjoyed it during sex with you. You need to understand why she is behaving this way and you will need to have an honest conversation with her - she just wants to be with you and just you - that is why most women have a relationship. Good luck.

Back