Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 865 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
My men have fucked me just about everywhere you can fuck,my husband submitted to black men having their way with me long ago and it has resulted in me being fucked in many clubs,countless cars and SUV's,in alleys behind bars,on park benches,in pools,movie theaters,public restrooms,hotel balconi's,parking lots,hell my husband even drives around so men can fuck me in the back of our van!I fucked my husbands black boss in my bed at my daughters birthday party with our whole family in the other room!Black men take me whenever they want me and my little white husband just steps aside as I gladly open my legs and pull them deep inside me and they make hard pounding deep passionate love to his wife and I love every single minute of it,especially when they explode and cum inside me,my husband knows I love it and he knows that their black cock will be deep in my pussy alot!Ill make sure of it!!!!
I like you.....

My wife had her first bbc in my van in a parking garage on king street in Fredericton NB in Canada, they left the club and fucked and then came back in after. I watched from a distance and the van was rocking and some women stopped and giggled. She introduced him to me after but not as her husband. She fucked him many times after that but always parked somewhere

My wife conceived our Black ******* on a baking hot beach in France.

Towards the end of their love making session, a small crowd gathered around and began cheering. When they both orgasmed, the crowd politely applauded, as if they were at a golf tournament or something.

Surreal experience.
The beach is my number one public fun spot.....I am also a mile high member (it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be):)

Black men nail my pussy everywhere!I flirted with a big strong black man tonight at Macy's and led him into the clothes racks and he wrapped his arms around me from behind,lifted my skirt and fucked me incredibly deep and we weren't careful about it either!Two different women walked up on us and he just held me tight and kept humping me until we exploded together and his huge load ran down my legs!It was so fucking good!My husband was looking for me because I just disappeared but he walked up too and got a big surprise!!!It was so hot,and no matter what happened he kept pumping me until he got off in my pussy and I loved it!!!I ALWAYS DO LOL ;)

I was pegged by my superior girl earlier this year publically. Many times. Twice in front of floor to ceiling window in nyc. last year in vegas. On a rooftop a few times where hundreds of people I guess could see me if they look. In Central Park in the rambles, and in many other parks and had beaches at restaurants in bathrooms and even a couple times in a bar where there was music and crazy dress people who love to seeing white boy getting the large dildos and fists showing my complete loss of self-respect and elimination of my mask of any respectability because from now on I have become a sissy f***** b**** to my Superior and of course dominant mistress and I accept then she is also a better man and my master because I am so helpless to ever assume manhood with a cock that never ever is hard

Back