Getting caught by others.

At the company I used to work for most of my coworkers knew about my wife fucking my 2 bosses the foreman and my one bosses nephew. But my wife was fucking this one bbc we met in Tampa he was from Orlando and was a car salesman and it had been probably 6 years since we had seen him and hadn’t spoken to him ended up working at a car dealership in Tampa that my brother was working at and started talking and because of our ethnicity the bbc told him how he used to pound this wife and her husband would watch using our names. Then he asked my brother if he knew us but my brother said he didn’t. But later I got a call from my brother wanting to know. So I ended up sharing some stories and nude pics of my wife with my brother. Never have mentioned it to my wife. Plus I think it’s hot that when we’re together with my brother he’s seen all of her.

I’m curious. Does anyone else have the desire to be caught by friends/family while you’re wife is submitting to her bulls? To be in that awkward situation where she should run and cover up but she’s so submissive to them she just stays on her knees and let’s them continue even though she’s extremely embarrassed to be seen getting used.
I've been with a few men and in a few situations where the risk of being caught is there and there can be an allure and erotic fun to it.

My wife's mom came to the house unexpectedly. Wife was in the backyard with Big Ben whose huge cock was slamming into her pussy. Apparently, my wife, who is very verbal, was yelling at him to shove it in farther and faster.

Wish I had been there.
Omg I’d love it if any of my wife’s sisters walked in and caught my wife in her bedroom with her pussy full of bbc and me jerking my little white cock watching them!

Wife's an exhibitionist, so she gets turned on with people watching. Plus once a cock's in one of her holes. she's not stopping anyway. She's
blown/fucked guys many times in clubs on/by the dance floor with a 100+ people watching.

Here she is at a house party on the porch with people sitting/standing around watching.

You're a LUCKY MAN!

He als
My wife was basically caught with her cubs dick in her mouth by my *******. I tried to warn before ******* went upstairs but ******* didn't buy that he was gay. Lol. So basically my wife dick in mouth as I'm downstairs with *******. My ******* decides to go upstairs and 30 seconds as my wife was probably wiping her mouth from bj.
O asked politely if he could use her for a few minutes which obviously I replied yes. He made her squirter and filled her repeatedly.

My wife was basically caught with her cubs dick in her mouth by my *******. I tried to warn before ******* went upstairs but ******* didn't buy that he was gay. Lol. So basically my wife dick in mouth as I'm downstairs with *******. My ******* decides to go upstairs and 30 seconds as my wife was probably wiping her mouth from bj.
Pm for more

My d almost walked upstairs as my wifes bull/cub was being pleasure by her. I had to intervene so my d wouldn't caught mom with a d in her mouth. He acted as if he was gay. He was fucking the ******* out of my wife. Fucking and filling her like she deserves. When she squirted all over him he was very surprised as he was 18. He's never had a woman soak him from fucking. When we were double teaming her he asked politely of he could have her to himself for a few minutes and obviously I obliged. He had never needed to ask to be able to use my wife before.

Back