Getting a cuckold tattoo

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
When my wife was being blacked her bull had her wear a temporary QOS tattoo above her pussy. She half-jokingly suggested that I get a cuckold tattoo. We laughed about it at the time but I can’t get the idea out of my head. I think that since I’m an actual cuck now that I may as well make it formal. My wife says it’ll be a reminder to me that he’s married to a woman who fucks other men and that it will make it easier to accept when it happens again, as I’m sure it will. Who else has a cuck tattoo? So you recommend it?

When my wife was being blacked her bull had her wear a temporary QOS tattoo above her pussy. She half-jokingly suggested that I get a cuckold tattoo. We laughed about it at the time but I can’t get the idea out of my head. I think that since I’m an actual cuck now that I may as well make it formal. My wife says it’ll be a reminder to me that he’s married to a woman who fucks other men and that it will make it easier to accept when it happens again, as I’m sure it will. Who else has a cuck tattoo? So you recommend it?
The wife has a qos on her ass and we talked about getting somewhat matching tattoos. J of spades on my finger and a Q of spades on her finger

You should tell her to get one as a reminder that she is a QOS

Back