Genuine question if a black cock was average size would you still want to see your wife blacked?

This is two fold question, i think that the most enjoyable part is knowing the bbc will be larger and superior to your own white cock and will satisfy your wife better due to his size which could not be as small as mine, but as long as his black cock was not smaller than mine it would be fine for him to fuck my wife. But I’m not sure if his cock could ever be smaller than mine, see pictures,
Also the colour contrast of seeing his black cock. Entering my wife’s pink pussy I find the contrast such a sexual turn on, so does my wife when she sees that BBC knowing it will soon be deep in her vagina fucking her and filling her with its black seed , although she now enjoys the superior size that she now gets from her BBC’s I’m certain that as long as it’s black and hard a bigger than my little white cock.

Attachments

• D761325D-4FDB-40A0-8A22-4ECB73548074.jpeg
    D761325D-4FDB-40A0-8A22-4ECB73548074.jpeg
    672.5 KB · Views: 3
  • A0EE02AE-FEB1-4DA5-AAED-B8899D9E3F86.jpeg
    A0EE02AE-FEB1-4DA5-AAED-B8899D9E3F86.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This is two fold question, i think that the most enjoyable part is knowing the bbc will be larger and superior to your own white cockand will satisfy your wife better due to his size.
Also the colour contrast of seeing his black cock. Entering your wife’s pink pussy I find the contrast such a sexual turn on
Me too

Up to her but I don't think it's about the size although that's a bonus. She likes the colour and the contrast and the way she was treated
Exactly the same with Nellie. She is not a size queen but just enjoys each guy. Darker guys are hotter for her and for me.

For me it must be very thick and a very good length , maybe before I had my first bbc which is both thicker and longer than my husband I would have not known any different. But I would not enjoy a smaller bbc now. But I also think the colour contrast is a big sexual turn on with his black body against my white body is a really hot turn on for both my husband and I.
Also for the black guy knowing that he has access to a married white womens body.

Last edited:
Black men are definitely bigger and more effective than white boys. BUT sometimes a black man is smaller. In my opinion there is something other than size that makes black men superior. Perhaps something in the sperm. A chemical or something. Whatever it is in my opinion black men are superior to white boys. All of the time and in every instance. Size helps but is not the only thing. As such I think white boys need to make a concerted effort to step aside. You can feminize yourself or use a chastity device or whatever. But you need to relentlessly encourage your wife or girlfriend to seek out black men. You cannot expect her to do this if you are trying to have sex with her. I think white boys will feel a sense of satisfaction knowing they are supporting the better relationship. Once your wife or girlfriend has been with a black man a single time she will likely be changed and you can then become a true cuckold or beta male as you were always intended to be. So I understand the emphasis on size but there is more to this story. Maybe the most advanced white boy is the one who is larger than a black man but still defers to him and encourages his wife to do the right thing. Once she has been with such a man a single time the problem is solved. However, the white boy often needs to be the one to give her the green light and to also give a total green light to any black men that enter into this. Size is not everything.

May not be a popular opinion, but if a black man has a smaller..ish cock (6" or less), he, too, needs to be in chastity. The overarching goal should be to acclimate women to having large cocks, thereby multiplying their sexual enjoyment. That's just not possible with a small cock, regardless of the color of the body it is attached to.

Of course it's funny to see a fat black cock stretching a white pussy. But in my opinion size isn't everything. I think the most important fact to get horny is the colour contrast by a dark black man making passionate sex with a pale white wife. :balanced::sex:

Yes as I feel lack men have a certain right to fuck my gf but if he is average sized I may not be submissive to him. Part of the thrill for me is submission and servitude. I align myself moe with the bnwo so I think whitebois and white girls should worship BBC and to worship he must be HUNG! Luckily I'm super small so an average size is already huge to me lol

First of all.. yes, I like it big..

But more importantly to me is the 'Man'.

Dosen't matter what color he is.

Is he a decent guy?
Dresses 'normal'?
Treats people with the kindness and respect they deserve?
Can he carry on more than a three word conversation?

I am not into the 'thug' type scenario.

If I am going to fuck someone.. there has to be some chemistry there first.
Someone who I would be proud to be seen out in public with.

Size...
I had a steady Fuckbuddy for many years (caucasian)
He was smaller than hubby, but he more than made up for it in other ways.
Tounge skills, different positions, massive amount of cum etc etc.
Plus the mindfuck of doing someone other than Hubby.
We had some Awesome sexual escapades..

I fuck the 'Man' not the 'cock'.

So..if (when?) I ride a BBC, first of all, he would have to be a 'gentleman' type guy..
Someone who can sit around a campfire or something and share a few laughs and giggles.
Someone who could dress appropriately and we go out for supper or whatever.
Someone I would be attracted to..

And if he has a big cock... well, that is just a bonus!

Back