gangbangs...who's done them?

Pam hasn't as of this date. She's had two big black cocks in the same evening but never two or more at the same time. I'm still hoping!

I've been in a few - but I guess people are more interested in chicks who have, not some middle aged white guy!! lol

I will say something though - I've never seen a woman not enjoy a gang bang. It seems to really work for them.

Gang bangs played a big part in me becoming a cuck. Every time I fell in love with a girl in late HS and university she would get gang banged. At some point I decided to stop hurting and go with it.

Hubby is talking about taking me to Austin for my Brithday . We have a group of 5 young Black guys that have been talking to me about cumming for my first gangbang!!! They have some wild plans for me!!!

It will be one year since I started my journey into this wonderful Black/White playtime.

Any pointers!!!!.

SHOULD I DO THIS??????

Love & Kisses
PAT

b-still-has-one-hand-free-jpg.422800

My hubby knew of my secret desires and I honestly had no idea what was to happen. That first time my hubby rented a room and filmed it. The black boys took me to the seventh heaven, or to the ninth heaven. In reality I wanted to be a black cock slut and the gang bang orgy with Big Cocks was exactly what the “Doctor” ordered.

We were discussing some playtime with one of the young men and he brought up that he wanted to bring along his four friends. Our conversation went form there and after several months of discussions with him and my hubby and I, we decided to try it.

We are leaving tomorrow for the weekend. It is my birthday and my 1 year anniversary of entering this lifestyle. They want me to bring my wedding dress and plan for me to walk through the lobby in my wedding dress with 5 Black Studs, so everyone will know what is fixing to happen to me. Then taking me to our room and GETTING MY BRAINS FUCKED OUT in my wedding dress!!!!! I will be theirs for the entire weekend!!!!!

WOW WHAT A GIFT!!!!! Thank you Hubby!!!

Last edited:
I have been with three guys at once twice and with five guys at once. It has changed how I see everything. Being able to give myself totally to these men and having them give themselves to me is like nothing else I have ever experienced. I understand love on so many more levels now. To me it has been more than just sex. It has been a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual experience for me. I feel more alive now than I ever have before. And I feel like I matter more. My love languages are physical touch, quality time and gifts. All of these things are satisfied by me giving myself to these men and allowing them to give themselves to me.

being in the middle of all those strong black men looks SO good, how do you organize something like that? lol, I can't just tell all the black men in my life to fuck me at the same time.

It is the hardest part of playing. You have to collect the contact info for lots and lots of guys who want to play with you, deal with the overanxious guys who want to get together the day after they send you contact info, then tell them you're going to invite multiple guys on the same day. Then invite them and get attendance confirmations. I have hubby handle all that because it's a lot of work. Lots of "go dark" guys who never respond, lots of flaking from those who said yes and seemed eager, but if you stick with it you'll find a core group who *DO* show up and have a blast. I've hosted five or six successful GBs. They were fun, really fun. Purrrrr.
:exciting::bigsmile::blackgrimace::threesome::bigsmile::blackgrimace::exciting:

Back