gangbangs...who's done them?

Well I strived my birthday weekend (5/29-30/2016). We made it through tall the weather and arrived at the hotel Friday afternoon late. We phoned Jake and asked if we were still on for my weekend playtime and he said yes. So about an hour later 5 beautiful BLACK men showed up and we meet with them at we hotel bar to see if we were compatible and would have our playtime. After several drinks and conversation we all decided we would enjoy our playtime. So I excussed myself and went to the room to changed. My hubby stayed and visited with the guys. You should have seen THEUR EYES when I walked into the bar in MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! GRINS EVERYWMYE!!! I asked “Isn’t this what you wanted???? Well sat for about another 20 minutes and the guys just GRINNED AND GRINNED!!!! They were getting worked up, but as much as I was!!! So I looked up and asked if they were ready to take me through the lobby to our room? WE all stood up and the YOUNG FIVE BLACK MEN WALKED ME OUT. THEY WERE ALL AROUND ME, HAND ALL OVER ME AS THEY WALKED THEIR BRIDE THROUGH THE HOTEL!!! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT US!!!! I SWEAR I THOUGHT I NOTICE A COUPLE OF LADIES SMILING AT ME!!!!!

It didn’t take long until we open the front door of our room and this prim and proper white wife and the 5 black men walked in for the weekend of my life. They were college students and that the first one was named Jake and the rest were Paul, Derek, James and Shaun. I was standing in the middle of the room in my wedding dress next to Jake and he was rubbing and massaging my breasts. I was kissing Jake and could feel the others start to fondle me.

I drop to my knees in the middle of these BBC, reached up and unzip Jakes pants and took his beautiful Black Cock out and started sucking him. After a while I stood up and dropped my dress to the floor. I was not wearing panties and they noticed that I had shaved my pussy. ALL OF THEIR MOUTHS (EVEN MY HUBBY) MOUTHS FEEL OPEN WHEN THEY SAW THE QOS TATTOO I PUT RIGHT ABOVE OF MY PUSSY!!!! A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR THE GUYS!!!! I knelt back down in front of Jake and began kissing his BBC again. I I spread my legs and massaged my clit, making me squirm. I moaned and that seemed to be the signal for all the men to take off their clothes, revealing large, hard, black cocks.

I was moving from one cock to another cock trying to suck ALL of them. Then the guys stood me up and grabbed Jake by the cock led them all to our bedroom, to our bed and laid me down. Derek knelt between my legs and began licking and sucking my pussy. My hips were moving back and forth as I approached my first orgasm. I tense and then exploded into a climax. I then looked up on the bed and spread my legs saying, “Fuck me, make me cum on your black cocks, I want you to use me like a slut!”

Jake got between my legs and James and Shaun held my legs wide as he placed the head of his cock at my pussy. He leaned forward and kissed me, and as he did he shoved his hips forward burying his hard black cock into me. I moaned and moved my hips meeting every stroke of his cock. “Oh, yes baby! Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your beautiful cock!”

He asked me if I liked fucking his black cock, and I said, “God yes, I love it!”

James rubbed his black cock over my full lips and I sucked it in eagerly. Jake was slowly stroking in and out of pussy. His shaft stretching me open as it moved inside of me. Derek and Shaun were pinching my nipples and massaging my breasts while they stroked their cocks.

James was stroking his cock in and out of my mouth and I could tell that he was going to cum. He groaned loudly and began pumping his sperm into my hot mouth. I sucked until I has swallowed it all. He pulled out and Paul shoved his cock into my mouth and I resumed sucking another black cock like a real slut.

The sight of me on my back, with my legs spread wide, with my pussy and mouth filled with black cock was the hottest thing my hubby has ever seen! Jake was slamming his big cock into me and he said, “I’m going to cum, slut?” He groaned and slammed into me, holding his cock deep inside of me and shot his sperm into my wife filling up his condom.

I sucked Paul's cock back into my mouth and sucked and licked his shaft until he began to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and shot stream after stream of thick cum over my face. My hubby had never seen my wife look so hot as I fucked and sucked these young black men like their whore!

Shaun turned me onto my knees and began rubbing the large head of his cock up and down my wet pussy. Derek got in front of me and held his cock to my lips. I ran my tongue around the head and down the shaft. He said, “You like sucking black cock, don’t you, slut?” I just nodded and sucked his cock deep into my mouth. He held my head and began fucking my mouth. Shaun slowly shoved one of his fingers
deep into my ass while he push his thick cock deep into my body at the same time. (I knew what they wanted and knew that I was going to get my ass fucked for the first time. I hoped I was up for it!!!!

When he was all the way inside my pussy, he began stroking in and out of my pulling almost all the way out and then slowly shoving all of his cock back into me. I began pushing back against him and he started stroking his finger in and out of my ass at the same time. I was now slamming my body against Shaun and sucking Derek's cock for all I was worth when I exploded into the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I was impaled on both ends by these huge black shafts and I continued shaking and moaning as they pounded into me. Derek came first, filling my mouth with his cum, and I took it all like a pro, swallowing and then licking his cock clean. Shaun continued slamming into me and then held his cock deep inside me as he filled his condom with another load of hot sperm. Jake got on the bed on his back and I crawled up between his legs and began sucking his cock. When it was hard I got up and slowly, lowered myself onto his shaft. My eyes were closed and when I had all of his cock inside my, he pulled me down to his chest and kissed me deeply. Paul got on his knees behind me, put lube all over and in my ass and then slowly push his cock into my ass! My eyes went WIDE!!!!

OMG at first it HURT, I struggled, but Jake held my tight and told me that I was their whore and I would fuck them any way they wanted, whenever they wanted, did I understand that? I nodded and began to relax as Paul moved deeper into my ass. When he had all of his cock inside my ass, he and Jake began to stroke in and out of my together. I was shaking my head and telling them to go SLOW!!!

Derek and James were kneeling on either side and I reached out and began stroking their cocks. Trying to take my mind off the COCK IN MY ASS. Shaun moved to the side of my head and I turned and took him into my mouth. I have never seen or been a part of anything so hot as the sight of me servicing 5 hard black cocks at one time! I NEVER WOULD HAVE DREAMED THAT I WOULD BE DOING THIS AT 58 YRS OLD!!!!!

I began climaxing and continued with orgasm after orgasm as each man emptied his sperm in me. When Jake, Shaun and Paul had filled me, they pulled out and Derek and James each fucked me again shooting their cum deep inside me.

This went one over and over for the entire night. They were getting me ready and they all fucked my ASS, PUSSY and MOUTH for hours. I had never been fuck so much in all of my life. We finally went to sleep around 4:00 am and hubby said it was really hot seeing me asleep in the middle of 5 young black me!!!

Well the next morning, we got up and all of us went to breakfast. Again looks everywhere!!!! The boys went home, but came back that evening for round two. This time they had a SURPRISE FOR ME!!!!! THEY BROUGHT FRIENDS!!!! 4 MORE FRIENDS, NOW HERE I AM STANDING BEFORE 9 AND I MEAN 9 BEAUTIFUL BIG COCK BLACK MEN. WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO????

It has taken me all week to recoup and start to walk normal!!!!

Love & Kisses
Pat

15-jpg.709216

black-men-fucking-white-teens-xmx-3-jpg.869080

image-jpg.759322

I think that being gang banged is the most intimate thing a woman can experience. You are giving of yourself 100%, and the men, no matter if it is 4 or 8 or 10, are wanting to give as much of themselves as they can give to you. Not all men can involve themselves in a gang bang. Many men do not have what it takes to be part of a gang bang. Those that can are willing to be men in a way many other men can't be. And by being open to all of these men, a woman has to be willing to allow herself to be the woman of their dreams. To me, that is intimate.

When I have intercourse with one man, it is special but, it is even more special when more men want to please me and allow me to please them. When one man is down my throat, and two other men are between my legs, in front and in back, how much more intimate can you get?

Dictionary.com defines intimacy as; "A close, familiar, and usually affectionate or loving personal relationship with another person or group" To me, that is what a gang bang is, affectionate, loving and very personal. Wikipedia says, "Intimacy generally refers to the feeling of being in a close personal association and belonging together. It is a familiar and very close affective connection with another as a result of a bond that is formed through knowledge and experience of the other."

A gang bang is a form of bonding. Since condoms are rarely, if ever, used, there is fluid bonding. Focus On The Family says that, "Being intimate means In-to-me-see." Shana Schutte, from Focus On The Family, states; "Real intimacy makes us feel alive like we've been found, as if someone finally took the time to peer into the depths of our soul and really see us there. Until then, until we experience true intimacy, we will feel passed over and ignored, like someone is looking right through us." And I agree.

The book, The 5 love languages, states we have certain love languages that we understand and appreciate. These love languages are;
Words of Affirmation
– Compliments, words of appreciation, positive feedback about specific things your partner has done.
Quality Time – Togetherness – giving undivided attention, more than just physical proximity. Quality conversation – talking about your day, keeping each other up-to-date, expressing your feelings, being available to listen with care.
Receiving Gifts – Putting time and thought into creating/buying gifts. The gift of your ‘self’ – simply being there at crucial times
Acts of Service – Doing practical tasks for your partner eg. Household chores. Particularly doing these without being asked
Physical Touch – Loving touch crucial to healthy emotional development for babies and children. Affection is also important for adults, in addition to sexual touch

When a woman is gang banged, all of these love languages are fulfilled. I see a gang bang as the ultimate expression of Love. You can't get more intimate than that. And I believe that intimacy, during a gang bang, happens the moment it begins and lasts hours after it is over.

we have been in the lifestyle just over a year and wife started doing gangbangs about 3 months ago she really gets off on it and i absolutely love seeing her do it. who else has been able to experience this

I've only done it once and it was very enjoyable. I tend to be conservative in the bedroom and only recently have opened up to things like this. I'm going to try it again soon.

Back