gangbangs...who's done them?

Would be happy to talk to you about it of you like. Send me a message if you do
WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!!

My wife only has sex with one black man. She always wants to do it bareback and therefore she only has sex with this trusted black lover.

That's not going to change as she now plans to go off the pill in order to conceive a biracial baby. She wants the genes of this strong, healthy and intelligent black man for our baby.

She has decided that I have to wear a condom in order to secure that we are going to raise a strong and beautiful biracial baby.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nf1zyvvXvm1sxjutro5_540.jpg

WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!!
Just do it, Patty!! It will be terrific for you and your husband.

some that started out as gangbangs.

some that started out as a group thing but turned into a gangbangs.

a couple of occasions where i had something like 10 or so men but it was an adult party and they weren't at the same time and during the course of the night.

i prefer smaller groups. around 3 or 4 is best. and definitely guys i'm very familiar with and that're familiar with each other. 3 guys treating me like a queen and loving every inch of my body is way more enjoyable than a room full of awkward guys treating me like a piece of meat.

we have been in the lifestyle just over a year and wife started doing gangbangs about 3 months ago she really gets off on it and i absolutely love seeing her do it. who else has been able to experience this

Yes . We love parties with young black men . Its wonderful to see Susan with her friends and enjoying herself . Very different from when she is with just one friend .

Back