Gangbang Partners: How Many?

Almost six months ago during one of our more kinky bondage sessions my/our sub mentioned she would love to be the center of attention for a large group. She has been taking the two of us DP every other weekend for almost a year so I knew she was in shape . A quick call to an acquaintance I meet on SLS and he scheduled a small GB ( 10 guys white Black mix) with the Tampa GB club. It took about six weeks for everyones schedule to come together, and finding a home to rent was much harder than one would think, lots of prying eyes and nosy people. Also to make it safe.....she hates condoms, everyone involved had to be tested and finding guys who didn't mind being videoed or photoed was another hurdle. The coordination was a real pain but once the games began it turned out great....and the sub loved it!!!

I've never been in a gang bang, and for whatever reason... it doesn't appeal to me. I did though, allow 3 black guys to pull a train on me several years ago... you know, one on one in private (nobody watching). It was a unique situation, and so has yet to be repeated. A turning point in my life though... turned me from a dutiful (yet sexually frustrated) wife to my current single and highly slutty status. I would def do it again... and possibly with 6 guys. But if 3 guys turned me into an insatiable slut that I am today, I'm wondering just how more slutty I could be after being with 6 guys. Hope to find out.

I've never been in a gang bang, and for whatever reason... it doesn't appeal to me. I did though, allow 3 black guys to pull a train on me several years ago... you know, one on one in private (nobody watching). It was a unique situation, and so has yet to be repeated. A turning point in my life though... turned me from a dutiful (yet sexually frustrated) wife to my current single and highly slutty status. I would def do it again... and possibly with 6 guys. But if 3 guys turned me into an insatiable slut that I am today, I'm wondering just how more slutty I could be after being with 6 guys. Hope to find out.
StevieGirl,
At any one time J only had 3-4 while the others watched....lots of individual and two some throughout the weekend!

Am I going to do it again? Does a bear ******* in the woods? Yes i am going to do it again. Last time I had my BFF with me and she took part a little, but I got it all and it was mind blowing. I will do it again but maybe just 3 or 4 unless I have another woman with me. 6 was a one or two too many and two of the guys struggled to perform on the day. They were up and down so to speak but the other 4 were enough for me ;)
J
xoxoxo
[/QUOTE so wish I had married a woman like you pursuing total pleasure whilst you put hubby through total denial awesome young woman who has trained hubby that his pleasure is in you getting yours.

This just happens to be a fantasy and only mentioned to my wife a few times over the years! I was successful in getting her to take on Edwin (her first & only black cock) so multiple partners, I think, sounds like the next logical step, eh? I can just imagine how her poor pussy, it's pictured here in our Avatar, will look like after four or five BBB's got through with it! The wife (albeit her pussy) will have to rest for weeks after such an event! Unfortunately we're a long way from ever seeing anything like that happen! None-the-less, an interesting possibility ... no matter how small!:help:

Unfortunately we're still not there yet, however we're much closer to the possibility of it happening than we we're when we first made the aforementioned post! Pam really gets off now when I'm fantasizing about it!!

Unfortunately we're still not there yet, however we're much closer to the possibility of it happening than we we're when we first made the aforementioned post! Pam really gets off now when I'm fantasizing about it!!
lucky you.
good luck on it happening and keep us posted

The most I have had at one time was 5. It was my very gangbang and I would like to say that the guys were very polite and took their time with me. Each one patiently waited to take their turn. It was also the very first time that I was DP. My bull and one of his friends took me that way while the others watched.

At parties during this time and being made available and offered to others, I have had all my holes filled by at least 10 guys over the course of and afternoon/evening.

Today I much prefer 2-3 guys. Allows me more time to service them and receive the pleasure they deserve.

Back