Gangbang Partners: How Many?

My wife's record is 14 BBC in a single night at a swinger party that went from 9pm til about 4 am. Other wives were there to help out and have their own fun as well. For those of us in the swinger lifestyle it's fairly easy to have your wife fucked by 10-15 BBC at most events, especially in places like Miami, Atlanta, DC, or Dallas.
My wife's record is 25 condoms used in one night. BJs, HJs, facials weren't counted---but some guys fucked her twice, so count is approximate :)

Dallas has several active groups

6 guys? you beautiful slutwife! are you gunna do it again?
Am I going to do it again? Does a bear ******* in the woods? Yes i am going to do it again. Last time I had my BFF with me and she took part a little, but I got it all and it was mind blowing. I will do it again but maybe just 3 or 4 unless I have another woman with me. 6 was a one or two too many and two of the guys struggled to perform on the day. They were up and down so to speak but the other 4 were enough for me ;)
J
xoxoxo

I am a big chicken when it comes to groups....love the idea but am worried about the dynamics with of a bunch of guys (yeah sometimes the group things brings out the asshole in a person lol). Hopefully it will just happen some day and I won't have to get my mind around it beforehand.
It can be a great experience. The biggest thing is to have someone you trust(hubby or bull) that is in charge. Someone who protects you...makes sure the rules set forth are followed. If anyone gets out of hand, they have to leave.
Set rules beforehand. The person who is in charge has to know and respect your wishes. Talk to people before hand if possible. It can be a titillating and wonderful experience.

Back