Gangbang Partners: How Many?

God that is incredible ! How old were you when you took 12 bbc and did your first bbc only gang bang honey?
im so glad black cock is taking over white pussy and u submitted to bbc and serve those black superior bulls ! Did you fuck all those bbc bareback taking their massive loads?
My wife's "Personal best" in college was 17 plus a black police woman from 8:00 friday night to noon sunday. now (age 43) she'll do 5-6, 5 holes, hand jobs, tit fucks, or she'll be their mattress.

My wife's "best" was 8, although 5 was a more typical number. In almost every case, my wife was taken sequentially (one stud/bull at a time). My very dirty, slutty, promiscuous wife preferred being taken in the same fashion as a canine female, being mounted by one male at a time, in the missionary position, fucked to a number of orgasms and then have each alpha-male attempt to put his "puppy" (puppies) in her belly. Mostly due to space restraints, missionary by a single stud proved to be the most comfortable. The most she had simultaneously was 3, one cock in her pussy/cunt, one cock in her sucking mouth, and a 3rd guy sucking and nipping at her aroused, 37D white teats.

My first gang bang arranged by Del my regular black lover was six there cocks varied from average to two exceptionally large it was an extremely amazing experience.
My second one was. Eight guy’s again varied in size, also one woman who I had to lick and finger her until she orgasmed . I was blindfolded in both gang bangs and it added to sexual excitement.

My first gang bang arranged by Del my regular black lover was six there cocks varied from average to two exceptionally large it was an extremely amazing experience.
My second one was. Eight guy’s again varied in size, also one woman who I had to lick and finger her until she orgasmed . I was blindfolded in both gang bangs and it added to sexual excitement.
Was the second one recent? Last I recall it was still in planning.

With all black guys, I believe 10. It's not my preference,I tend to spend a lot of time getting distracted and worrying that the guys are bored while waiting. My preference is like 5, but I prefer to have other ladies present and like a 3 to 1 ratio.
Seems adequate. A few questions: (1) Do you know other ladies who'd like being part of such an event, or do you have a real-life experience of joining other Women in a GB scenario? (2) What is your desired number of men to be active with at the same time in a GB, or what is your most desired fantasy in terms of sex practice/position in a GB? Thank you.

Seems adequate. A few questions: (1) Do you know other ladies who'd like being part of such an event, or do you have a real-life experience of joining other Women in a GB scenario? (2) What is your desired number of men to be active with at the same time in a GB, or what is your most desired fantasy in terms of sex practice/position in a GB? Thank you.
1. I used to know a few ladies, but everyone seems to have moved or it gotten really flakey.

2. I have been in multiple gangbangs with other ladies. Usually it is me getting invited to someone else's gangbang.

3. I don't have a desired number. It's all about quality. I've done the quantity thing and it was quite literally the worst sex I've ever had. 😂

4. My favorite is definitely DP. Especially if the guys are well practiced in it and don't mind being a little rough. 😈

Back