Gangbang Partners: How Many?

For me it's normal - 2-3 guys at once. But several times it was 4-5. Do I want to beat this record? Yes, of course. I'm afraid of this a little, but I really want something to be fucked by 10 black guys!
Can you tell us more about your fantasy to try twice as many guys in your next ganbang?

My wife has done 5 at once she wants to try more. She’s done up to 5 several times. It’s harder to set up a gangbang than you think often guys don’t show it can be frustrating
That is awesome...and several times...LOVE it! You are so right about the challenges of setting these up. Not only do they not show up but some of our BBC friends in the past would not even participate in multiple BBC situations...alone or nothing...fun but makes a gangbang tough...you are one lucky BBC slut!

Would you love to imagine your wife being in a motel room on her elbows and knees waiting to get fucked by a roomful of Black men? Would you love to imagine the copious amount of semen they intend to discharge upon her?

I love this pic...soooooo HOT...the perfect sub BBC slut position, and love the puddle on the floor as the load drip out, so you know the fun has been going on for a while...and will continue for a while longer...LOVE IT!

My wife's record is 14 BBC in a single night at a swinger party that went from 9pm til about 4 am. Other wives were there to help out and have their own fun as well. For those of us in the swinger lifestyle it's fairly easy to have your wife fucked by 10-15 BBC at most events, especially in places like Miami, Atlanta, DC, or Dallas.

Back