Gangbang Partners: How Many?

Always book 30 so 10 show up. So many no showers and talkers with no game or the the guy who shows up and is done in 5 minutes.
You are correct. Statiscally you need to invite three times as many men who you hope to actually show up. When we did our gangbang party, my husband (who is very organized and thorough) spent a lot of time vetting and verifying the men we invited.

I think we had about 22-23 men initially planning to attend. Over the course of about a week before, we had several cancel or drop out for one reason or another. We were down to about 13-14 a day or two before the party, had a few cancel the day of and a few more just not show up. We ended up with 8 black men actually attend in addition to the three wives and three husbands.

You are so right, these guys( not all but most) all say how naturally dominant they are and when they get here they act like a new puppy. If i had a dime for every guy that said he was dominant and then wasnt id be rich. They tell you “you just call, ill come at anytime, no matter what” and then you ask them When do they have a free day and they come up with 101 excuses why they cant make it at all that month, its comical really. Or they tell you they will be there and just not show and not answer the texts i send when they dont show. All this and my wife is one of the hotter women out there. I can only imagine what some go through. If you want a gangbang you have to invite at least 3x as many guys as you really want there.

I 100% agree
my ex was not "hot" by any measure - but was a total slut and would fuck almost anything - and take their loads...
free pussy is free... just show up!
we once scheduled a GB with 15 men 2 sowed up... sad~!!!
ron
PIC00006(1).jpg

If you didn’t win, then at least you got a cumsolation prize. 46 must made quite a mess. Once my wife did 7 guys, and some went back for seconds. Big mess. The place reeked of cum and I used a towel several times to wipe her. I finally got myself off jacking into the cum soaked towel while watching them
my favorite food!

Over the last 2 months I have had two threesomes. The second was unplanned but I jjumped at the chance given how much I enjoyed the first. I definitely want a repeat but with maybe 4 guys as it was over in like an hour. The hour was essentially one long orgasm. I want more than an hour, I've become a very greedy girl . Well greedy for ♠️. And only ♠️
Jamie
Xoxoxo

Over the last 2 months I have had two threesomes. The second was unplanned but I jjumped at the chance given how much I enjoyed the first. I definitely want a repeat but with maybe 4 guys as it was over in like an hour. The hour was essentially one long orgasm. I want more than an hour, I've become a very greedy girl . Well greedy for ♠️. And only ♠️
Jamie
Xoxoxo
As a single guy, that makes women more desirable to me.

You are correct. Statiscally you need to invite three times as many men who you hope to actually show up. When we did our gangbang party, my husband (who is very organized and thorough) spent a lot of time vetting and verifying the men we invited.

I think we had about 22-23 men initially planning to attend. Over the course of about a week before, we had several cancel or drop out for one reason or another. We were down to about 13-14 a day or two before the party, had a few cancel the day of and a few more just not show up. We ended up with 8 black men actually attend in addition to the three wives and three husbands.
I believe, a white man organizing a black gb party for his wife would always sound a little suspicious to most candidates. It's more efficient to have one bull you can trust, and after some time ask him to invite passable friends to a club, check them and then take from there.

I believe, a white man organizing a black gb party for his wife would always sound a little suspicious to most candidates. It's more efficient to have one bull you can trust, and after some time ask him to invite passable friends to a club, check them and then take from there.
Sorry, it just does not work like that. Additionally my husband knows me very well and what I like and I not going to trust a gangbang party like that to be set up an organized my some other guy lol. No one was the east suspicious and the men we invited were very interested and enjoyed it as it was well organized and all the men and couples who attended had a great time and wanted to attend the next party.

Back