Gangbang Partners: How Many?

Sorry, it just does not work like that. Additionally my husband knows me very well and what I like and I not going to trust a gangbang party like that to be set up an organized my some other guy lol. No one was the east suspicious and the men we invited were very interested and enjoyed it as it was well organized and all the men and couples who attended had a great time and wanted to attend the next party.

In my case, I have been with my Bull for 4 yrs and sexually he knows me I think better than my husband since he was the one who broke me in to the IR lifestyle in countless ways! My Bull and all his friends have a circle of us married women they all share so he sets up amazing parties for us with men he knows can definitely perform and are hung like, well, Bulls lol.

Sorry, it just does not work like that. Additionally my husband knows me very well and what I like and I not going to trust a gangbang party like that to be set up an organized my some other guy lol. No one was the east suspicious and the men we invited were very interested and enjoyed it as it was well organized and all the men and couples who attended had a great time and wanted to attend the next party.
I apologize for understanding some guys would not show up. In my case, well it was my bull who organized two GBs, although never more than 4 extra partners. I trusted him and it was great. Otherwise, it had been my husband who organized other meets.

On Saturday I had sex with 6 guys. First gangbang. Most amazing sex of my life. Always ♠ from now.
J
Xoxox

Congratulations! Wow. Such an amazing white wife doing what comes naturally. Micheal is so lucky to have such a generous wife who pegs him, denies him, humiliates him so kindly and opens her legs for black man after black man. Given you are in the UK, I'm guessing a few Nigerians have been inside you.... the denial is probably difficult for him at the moment, but the more men who enjoy you, the longer denied, eventually he will lbe comfortable never entering you again.

There are only two deeper into the life steps you take to go all the way.... )

Back