Gangbang Partners: How Many?

Wait, 15 all at once? WOW!! My most alone has been 8, I have been with many more at parties but there were other women there so I had some help LOL
How was your experience with eight men? Did it feel like it was the perfect number, or do you think you would prefer more or maybe less men than that for your perfect gangbang experience?

This is for those who've participated in Gangbang episodes both in past and present: How many Brothers have you had at a sitting ... and what would be your limit for one episode. Or are you struggling to break your former record?

View attachment 53521View attachment 53522View attachment 53523
The most I have been with has been three men and myself and I considered that to be a good group for a gang bang although I am sure it falls short of what most people would think. Any more than that and I think people would be left out or standing to the side so I think you'd need backup from a friend or at least someone else. 3:1 is a good ratio.

It was a long time ago but it was amazing :). Did you see my pic from then it's in my album. It's the one with all the hands on me.
The idea of having 15 black men lined up, waiting their turn to fuck me, is very hot, but I imagine it would be frustrating for the guys. I imagine 3-5 is the optimal number. Plus, 15 must take forever. How long was that session?

The idea of having 15 black men lined up, waiting their turn to fuck me, is very hot, but I imagine it would be frustrating for the guys. I imagine 3-5 is the optimal number. Plus, 15 must take forever. How long was that session?
Gangbangs can be tricky. I' have organized over a hundred and for the most part it comes down to what the woman can handle. WHenever a couple approaches me about wanting a gangbang, I always find out what her previous "best" was. Often times what happens is that the husbands's eyes get bigger than his wife's pussy lol and he wants to see her with more than she can realistically handle. I like to see her in action with 4-5 guys first and see how she handles that before moving on to more guys. It sucks when you get together a group of guys only to find out that she doesn't have the stamina to really handle it. I have a woman who I see on a regular basis who has handled 35 guys in one night (it was a party at a sex club) so when it's someone like her, I know that she can handle any group that I can put together. As for guys getting frustrated, that's where dealing with experienced guys come into play. We know how the scene goes and we just sit back and chill until a spot opens up.

Back