Gangbang Partners: How Many?

One of mine is having a gangbang. I think it looks so HOT, but I am very nervous.
I have a young black man wanting me to come and play with him and 4 of his friends. He wants me to bring my wedding dress and plans on me walking through the lobby in my wedding dress with the 5 Black Studs. Everyone. Will know i am fixing to get fuck by all 5 BBCs. We all go to the room and I get fucked by all 5 BBC all night. I am seriously considering do this.

06-jpg.814743

gh-bag-n_a-jpg.437357

happy-white-bride-590x420-jpg.423290

SO I GUESS 5 WILL BE MY FIRST!!!! THEN WE WILL SEE?????

Five is just right IMHO. It's not too crowded so there's room for everyone :)

This is for those who've participated in Gangbang episodes both in past and present: How many Brothers have you had at a sitting ... and what would be your limit for one episode. Or are you struggling to break your former record?

View attachment 53521View attachment 53522View attachment 53523
She has done 2 gangbangs. Both at BBC hotel parties. The biggest was 7 black guys, the other was 5. Gangbangs are fun for her, but different. It allows her to be taken and used like a conplete bbc slut.

We're unsure exactly how many men joined in the largest gangbang we've had,it was at an interracial night at a swingers club,my husband tied me over a bench in the main playroom and blindfolded me then announced that I was available to anyone who wanted me.I was too busy to keep count of how many men joined in ha ha but my husband estimates that around 20 men took part :blackheart:

In my post "info about me " I mentioned that I had a kind of gangbang/swinger sex with four women and six black guys. I had some threesomes afterwards, and I guess more than four guys for me alone would start getting uncomfortable....

Back