Gangbang Partners: How Many?

We're unsure exactly how many men joined in the largest gangbang we've had,it was at an interracial night at a swingers club,my husband tied me over a bench in the main playroom and blindfolded me then announced that I was available to anyone who wanted me.I was too busy to keep count of how many men joined in ha ha but my husband estimates that around 20 men took part :blackheart:
My wife's younger sister had a similar experience at a swinger club. She was on her knees and her husband's task was to make sure that the guys who were participating wore condoms. They told us it was not a regular GB but rather quicky dips - but she had a record of 11 dicks inside her that night. She is very proud of the achievement.

We're unsure exactly how many men joined in the largest gangbang we've had,it was at an interracial night at a swingers club,my husband tied me over a bench in the main playroom and blindfolded me then announced that I was available to anyone who wanted me.I was too busy to keep count of how many men joined in ha ha but my husband estimates that around 20 men took part :blackheart:
wow. all of them in your pussy or did they use your mouth n ass, too?

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!

tumblr_oue9tqhkka1wqzrm1o1_500-gif.1884666

Back