gaining weight ..plz help

kuki

i am in relation with bull..he is sex addict....he fuck me daily 2 times..and in my mensis days says i give him bj&hj because he try to approach my ass but i dont want anal...but now i m on pill because we both want creampie's..and we he cum inside me 2 times a day...and now i am gaining weight....is this due to creampie or any other thing????plzz tell me because i dont want to be a thick girl because my age is 25..

i am in relation with bull..he is sex addict....he fuck me daily 2 times..and in my mensis days says i give him bj&hj because he try to approach my ass but i dont want anal...but now i m on pill because we both want creampie's..and we he cum inside me 2 times a day...and now i am gaining weight....is this due to creampie or any other thing????plzz tell me because i dont want to be a thick girl because my age is 25..
Some women do gain some weight after going on the pill due to water retention. It can last a few months but is only temporary.

Cumming inside you will not cause you to gain weight no matter how often or how much he cums inside you.

Some women do gain some weight after going on the pill due to water retention. It can last a few months but is only temporary.

Cumming inside you will not cause you to gain weight no matter how often or how much he cums inside you.
ohh really....its result of pill???
is this harm for me???

Pills are male hormones if i m not mistaken. You will tend to gain weight,thinning of hairs on head and growth of hairs on other parts like legs etc are its side effects.
Diets (less carbs,0 sugar and less oils) plus one excercise daily like walking,swimming,cycling,jogging or doing weights will help. The faster u start the easier it will be for u to shape up.

Pills are male hormones if i m not mistaken. You will tend to gain weight,thinning of hairs on head and growth of hairs on other parts like legs etc are its side effects.
Diets (less carbs,0 sugar and less oils) plus one excercise daily like walking,swimming,cycling,jogging or doing weights will help. The faster u start the easier it will be for u to shape up.
ohhh...really

IMG_0892.JPG If your bull likes you big, then you shouldn't have a problem. I've been with a couple of guys, and talked on-line to a few more, who asked/convinced me to put on weight because they like thicker girls. I put on over a stone for one guy. If your bull likes it, go with it!

Sounds like your very comfortable him and happy with only Fuckin u regularly(good).
But if your a true slut- fuck around more than!!
Promise u want gain weight"

...Nope, can't recommend anyone adding or maintaining an unnecessary body weight ... a host of proven medical issues from high ******* pressure, diabetes, weakened joints, strain on the heart, cancers, blocked heart arteries, etc etc ... the list is very, very long.
...If you're gaining weight, its for a definite issue unrelated to semen, unless you're pregnant. Go to your doctor, if you have one, and get a professional's opinion. Most medical conditions can be reversed IF found and treated early. Try getting out and walking or jogging a mile or so a day + drop some carbs and processed sugar foods, instead on laying on your back getting a cock up your ass ... and a miracle will probably happen regarding that weight gain.
gif_Closed-sign.gif

Back