Fun day;)

So my gf and I had a very exciting day this past Monday for my birthday.. I had to go into the office for about 4 hours in the morning, my gf told me before I left that she was going to get everything ready so when I get back we can celebrate. So about 2 hours after I left I get this text from my gf (first pic below) I actually didn’t think she would cuck me on my birthday and would actually try to focus the attention on me, but boy was I wrong lol. I sooooooooo love my gf :love::blackheart: after seeing that text I instantly pre came in my pants and I was at work!! Soon later I got this text from her... I couldn’t wait to leave work but fortunately I was able to leave an hour early. Turns out he came over to our house 15 min after I left they fucked non stop until I got home, she said she orgasmed atleast 8 times!! When I got back they were laying next to each other naked and tired for the earlier sessions. But as I came in our bull told me happy birthday and then instructed me to clean out her sloppy pussy to get her ready for round nine:) and that he’s going to give me the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten! Which was true I must say. It took me atleast 25 min to clean her out there was so much cum!! Literally 4 of his loads, I probably could have finished faster but I took my time;) after I finished she said that they have a surprise for me, then she tells me to suck him off. I was super hesitant about it at first but was something I’ve been into trying, for the next couple hours it was me blowing her and him. After that we all hung out and went out for a ******* to celebrate then after once our bull had left she let me know finally inside her pussy! It was heaven but I only lasted 17 seconds before Cumming;) I love my princess

Attachments

• C959BF7F-9794-42DA-9165-538874DA020B.jpeg
    C959BF7F-9794-42DA-9165-538874DA020B.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 131
  • B39E7692-BFC3-45F1-A116-E65B6918332F.jpeg
    B39E7692-BFC3-45F1-A116-E65B6918332F.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 126
  • AA0D6DA3-E515-44BF-B682-AC789BFDB605.jpeg
    AA0D6DA3-E515-44BF-B682-AC789BFDB605.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 89C99E11-6858-4C03-9561-8752E2511999.jpeg
    89C99E11-6858-4C03-9561-8752E2511999.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 054D84F3-770B-414D-B67F-A19DDF253693.jpeg
    054D84F3-770B-414D-B67F-A19DDF253693.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 130
So my gf and I had a very exciting day this past Monday for my birthday.. I had to go into the office for about 4 hours in the morning, my gf told me before I left that she was going to get everything ready so when I get back we can celebrate. So about 2 hours after I left I get this text from my gf (first pic below) I actually didn’t think she would cuck me on my birthday and would actually try to focus the attention on me, but boy was I wrong lol. I sooooooooo love my gf :love::blackheart: after seeing that text I instantly pre came in my pants and I was at work!! Soon later I got this text from her... I couldn’t wait to leave work but fortunately I was able to leave an hour early. Turns out he came over to our house 15 min after I left they fucked non stop until I got home, she said she orgasmed atleast 8 times!! When I got back they were laying next to each other naked and tired for the earlier sessions. But as I came in our bull told me happy birthday and then instructed me to clean out her sloppy pussy to get her ready for round nine:) and that he’s going to give me the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten! Which was true I must say. It took me atleast 25 min to clean her out there was so much cum!! Literally 4 of his loads, I probably could have finished faster but I took my time;) after I finished she said that they have a surprise for me, then she tells me to suck him off. I was super hesitant about it at first but was something I’ve been into trying, for the next couple hours it was me blowing her and him. After that we all hung out and went out for a ******* to celebrate then after once our bull had left she let me know finally inside her pussy! It was heaven but I only lasted 17 seconds before Cumming;) I love my princess
that's a very special birthday present your gf gave you. did she put a bow on her pussy before you cleaned her?

This is gold.

Back