Fucking your black man while ovulation

Wow, no and you dont understand our family dynamic. I can coach or preach until I'm blue in the face about the best choices for boys. Yet, she will still pick who she wants. I have to accept that. I can point things out and hope she makes good decisions. I'm not a helicopter mom. I have already let her fail at robotics. She learned and moved on. It sucked to see her get last place in a competition, but she needed to fail to get stronger. Quoting my dad, "If one does not fail, you are not trying." (can you tell he was/is and always will be a Marine?)
I'm not talking about being a helicopter mom. I'm talking about you bring her a mean cock that could pound her out, an incredible experience she she'll never forget.

Was it her choice selecting robotics, or was she pressured by others? It would suck if she really is interested in the subject and failed. But maybe she selected it on false premises?
She really was interested, but she did not have the overall skills/knowledge to do the build she wanted. She could not get the electronics right.

Now, after this, she saw some outdoor chair plans somewhere. She wanted to build it.........and she did a wonderful job. She got the wood, cut it all, did all the fasteners and finished it. It's the best looking piece of patio furniture we have. (Proud mama here)

With additional learning, she could manage the robotics. So much has come naturally for her that she felt as if she could "wing it" and have it all come together. This "wing it' attitude is one of the reasons we just decided to let her fail on this. She learned, but it was heartbreaking for me to see her cry all the way home.

It’s heard that women are well hot and receptive towards superior black men while they are ovulating? Why is it so? Girls and boys.. shed some light to it <3
Women tend to favor men who look more masculine when ovulating, those with high testosterone levels are the ones that we tend to like the most. Sex drive during this time is much higher and sometimes off the charts.

Women tend to favor men who look more masculine when ovulating, those with high testosterone levels are the ones that we tend to like the most. Sex drive during this time is much higher and sometimes off the charts.
This is dead on.
I have made some risky decision during my fertile period.

She really was interested, but she did not have the overall skills/knowledge to do the build she wanted. She could not get the electronics right.

Now, after this, she saw some outdoor chair plans somewhere. She wanted to build it.........and she did a wonderful job. She got the wood, cut it all, did all the fasteners and finished it. It's the best looking piece of patio furniture we have. (Proud mama here)

With additional learning, she could manage the robotics. So much has come naturally for her that she felt as if she could "wing it" and have it all come together. This "wing it' attitude is one of the reasons we just decided to let her fail on this. She learned, but it was heartbreaking for me to see her cry all the way home.
I understand both your disappointment. Yes, robotics encompasses both electronics and mechanics. And nowadays even computer vision/AI, so it's a tall order to get things working when you're starting from ground zero. But, never give up, if you're truly interested. Now she knows what knowledge holes to fill. Electronics can look hard, but it's definitely doable. I'm an electronics engineer myself, so I know a bit about it. I really wish she doesn't just throw in the towel!

I understand both your disappointment. Yes, robotics encompasses both electronics and mechanics. And nowadays even computer vision/AI, so it's a tall order to get things working when you're starting from ground zero. But, never give up, if you're truly interested. Now she knows what knowledge holes to fill. Electronics can look hard, but it's definitely doable. I'm an electronics engineer myself, so I know a bit about it. I really wish she doesn't just throw in the towel!
Most bitches can't make it in S.T.E.M

Most bitches can't make it in S.T.E.M
Yeah, guess what I used to be before I became a stay at home mom and ran our rental business?????

Oh yeah, an ENGINEER at a Silicon Valley company.
Oh and my oldest daugh-ter??? Masters from Stanford in physics and works at failure analysis company.
Oh and my sis, a degree in biochem.......

So the women in my family are not "most" it appears.

See you DM to continue this.

Yeah, guess what I used to be before I became a stay at home mom and ran our rental business?????

Oh yeah, an ENGINEER at a Silicon Valley company.
Oh and my oldest daugh-ter??? Masters from Stanford in physics and works at failure analysis company.
Oh and my sis, a degree in biochem.......

So the women in my family are not "most" it appears.
Correct, proving my point.

Back