Fucking your black man while ovulation

Shouldn’t the baby have a stable male in its life like a *******.
I believe that the black baby should have a stable male in it's life. It could be the ******* of the black baby or if it is a white wife's black baby, her lucky cuckold white husband could be the stable male in his wife's black baby's life. While it may not be ideal to have a white man as the stable male in the black baby's life, I believe white cuckold husbands, like me, would love their wife's black baby and would able to support his wife and her black baby well.

Well said! I agree with you wholeheartedly.

My wife's four children by my young black buddy (now her husband) have two utterly devoted and financially capable fa thers; me and him.
Thank you for your nice comment. I always enjoy hearing from people that agree with me.
Your wife's four children by your young black buddy (now her husband) are lucky to have two utterly devoted and financially capable fathers; you and him.
I believe it is good that when a white wife has a black man's black baby, it is good to have both the white husband and the black ******* of the wife's black babies to share supporting and loving the wife's black babies.
Congratulations to all of you for making your situation work out very well.

My first time with a black man I was ovulating. It wasn't supposed to go that far that day I was just going to suck him off at lunch but couldn't help myself. Then before you knew it, we were in his bed and fucking. I knew I was in trouble, but I wanted it bad! Damn it felt so good and when he shot inside me, I was in heaven. I had this feel as soon as he did, he'd knock me up. He did :bigsmile:

My first time with a black man I was ovulating. It wasn't supposed to go that far that day I was just going to suck him off at lunch but couldn't help myself. Then before you knew it, we were in his bed and fucking. I knew I was in trouble, but I wanted it bad! Damn it felt so good and when he shot inside me, I was in heaven. I had this feel as soon as he did, he'd knock me up. He did :bigsmile:
Wow

Same as my wife stayed pregnant. She did the same thing you did. Shes 16 weeks now

"Your black man"...Like we're in the days of slavery
Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

He did a face palm at first, but that's because of how it happened. It was not like I went over there knowing he;d fuck me, cum inside, and me choosing not to use my diaphragm.

He loves being a dad. so, another one was fine with him.
Great that your lucky white husband is happy another one of your black babies.

Back