Fucking your black man while ovulation

And in my wife’s case, throw in the taboo danger, at that time, and you are thrown into overdrive. I never seen her so “into” the sex, in our many, many times with Jack. It literally looked like she was trying to milk every milliliter of his semen with her cunt the entire three day weekend even though the consequences were severe
Oh Yeaaahhhh!!! The sight of those super-active vaginal muscles of one's ovulating wife frantically milking the ejaculating cock of her lover just as Nature intended is as hot as the mouth of Hell for any watching husband.

I can't conceive of a lovelier or more wankworthy display of a wife's desire for her lover and the baby she craves him to fill her belly with. Every single time I behold it it thrills me to my erotic core and gets me off so explosively I think I've died and been transported to Sex Heaven.

Pls explain those crazy decisions that resulted in that little one.. what was going through ur mind then?
I had a gf (Suzanne) I liked to "be with."

Her husband (mike) knew about us and was fine with it. Her and I were involved before they met.

She and I are enjoying ourselves as girls do.

Her husband........comes home 10 hrs early from a trip. You'd think he'd call his wife and tell her.

I'm on my stomach, down on Suzanne and her husband joins us. I just had it in my head at that instance I want him to have sex with me. I lean up into a doggy position and he's more than happy to accept.

I'm thinking, "What the hell am I doing. He's only been with us one other time and he did not do anything with me."

Her husband does his thing for a bit and I cum and come to my senses. I thought he'd stop and move on to his wife who I just made very happy. Nope, he all of a sudden goes faster and cums inside me.

There's no birth control.....why would I need any? My plan was to be with a girl.

I did not worry too much about it. Soon, I'm late...........I'm pregnant and oddly kinda happy.

Steve does a facepalm when I told him. He wasn't mad. He just says, "For someone as smart as you, your brain shuts off when your ovulating."

Suzanne and Mike were perplexed at the complicated situation this put our relationship in.

I deliver my wonderful daugh-ter Olivia some 9 months later.

Last edited:
For we black sex in ovulation was more exciting because of black bred taboo risk. Though bull had used condom, she would easily get bred if the condom torn out, this makes me and wife even more excited.
Once in her gangbang not in ovulation though, she was blindfolded, and was told some of the bulls was wearing small and low quality condoms because better condoms were out of stock. In the fucking she was really a slut, grunted and waved her waist like an *******.

Last edited:

Her husband (mike) knew about us and was fine with it. Her and I were involved before they met.

Her husband........comes home 10 hrs early from a trip. You'd think he'd call his wife and tell her.

I'm on my stomach, down on Suzanne and her husband joins us. I just had it in my head at that instance I want him to have sex with me. I lean up into a doggy position and he's more than happy to accept.

I'm thinking, "What the hell am I doing. He's only been with us one other time and he did not do anything with me."

Her husband does his thing for a bit and I cum and come to my senses. I thought he'd stop and move on to his wife who I just made very happy. Nope, he all of a sudden goes faster and cums inside me.

There's no birth control.....why would I need any? My plan was to be with a girl.

I did not worry too much about it. Soon, I'm late...........I'm pregnant and oddly kinda happy.

Steve does a facepalm when I told him. He wasn't mad. He just says, "For someone as smart as you, your brain shuts off when your ovulating."

Suzanne and Mike were perplexed at the complicated situation this put our relationship in.

I deliver my wonderful ******* Olivia some 9 months later.
certainly the heat of the moment made you lose ur control

So, your girlfriend's husband Mike comes home "early", doggys you at your open invitation and ends up inseminating and impregnating you.

Did it occur to you post-factum that your girlfriend and her obviously very horny husband set you up to be knocked up by him? And that in the heat of the moment your Biology over-rode your reason?

Last edited:
So, your girlfriend's husband Mike comes home "early", doggys you at your open invitation and ends up inseminating and impregnating you.

Did it occur to you post-factum that your girlfriend and her obviously very horny husband set you up to be knocked up by him? And that in the heat of the moment your Biology over-rode your reason?
It was not a planned set up as I called her an hour or so earlier to fool around. She actually did not know about Mike getting home early. I asked her.

What she did do (non verbally) is say to him that it was ok to join us. (she told me after)

In addition, she did nod in approval for Mike to have sex with me when I offered. With my face buried between her legs and her holding my head, it was impossible for me to see all this "communication." (She was the only man/woman that I ever allowed to hold my head during oral sex)

At this time, Suzanne and Mike were trying to get preg. She actually thought she was preg already but had not tested.

She knew I was ovulating because I said, "Fucking ovulation pain" when I arrived with my hand on the side of my tummy.

She knew I would not have my diaphragm in. Another girl cannot put sperm inside you during sex.

She did mumble to Mike "In her" when he slowed for a bit to switch girls. I did not really hear this clearly with my moaning going on.

When I told them I was preg, Mike was the one more perplexed and Suzanne had that "I'm thinking" look on her face.

She later told me later when she saw me raise up for Mike, she saw the opportunity for us to have babies at the same time. The ki-ds would be the same age, be friends, blah, blah blah.

So, a planned setup??????? No. It was just an opportunity Suzanne saw and took it.

The "biological over-ride of reason" was me raising up to offer myself to Mike. I do think about it at times. I would have likely said "yes" if she asked if I wanted Mike to get me preg right then. All reasonable thinking was on hold already.

Last edited:
It was not a planned set up as I called her an hour or so earlier to fool around. She actually did not know about Mike getting home early. I asked her.

What she did do (non verbally) is say to him that it was ok to join us. (she told me after)

In addition, she did nod in approval for Mike to have sex with me when I offered. With my face buried between her legs and her holding my head, it was impossible for me to see all this "communication." (She was the only man/woman that I ever allowed to hold my head during oral sex)

At this time, Suzanne and Mike were trying to get preg. She actually thought she was preg already but had not tested.

She knew I was ovulating because I said, "Fucking ovulation pain" when I arrived with my hand on the side of my tummy.

She knew I would not have my diaphragm in. Another girl cannot put sperm inside you during sex.

She did mumble to Mike "In her" when he slowed for a bit to switch girls. I did not really hear this clearly with my moaning going on.

When I told them I was preg, Mike was the one more perplexed and Suzanne had that "I'm thinking" look on her face.

She later told me later when she saw me raise up for Mike, she saw the opportunity for us to have babies at the same time. The ******* would be the same age, be friends, blah, blah blah.

So, a planned setup??????? No. It was just an opportunity Suzanne saw and took it.

The "biological over-ride of reason" was me raising up to offer myself to Mike. I do think about it at times. I would have likely said "yes" if she asked if I wanted Mike to get me preg right then. All reasonable thinking was on hold already.
Suzanne mumbling to Mike "In her" I find very hot indeed, and a live giveaway.

We're you already milking his cock or in some other super-sexy way urging him to cum in you when she said it?

Did Suzanne orgasm before or after Mike ejaculated in you? Did you orgasm when you felt his cock jerking and spurting in you?

I love the sisterliness of your impromptu threesome as you describe it. Two women "fooling"(?) around with each other then co-operating lustfully in Mike's no doubt deeply satisfying insemination of you is perfectly beautiful.

As I suspected, in the event Biology and the irrepressible female reproductive instinct totally took over the fuck-addled minds of you two baby-craving women and ensured you were gloriously impregnated.

Fuck DANG I would love to have been in Mike's place doggying you and being triggeringly deep-kissed by Suzanne when she saw me losing the battle not to pump your baby-wanting womb full of my pent-up spunk.

PHWROAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I'm well up for it Erika if you and Suzanne ever want a change of man. Bareback, of course.

I'm prime breeding material and provenly genetically very superior for a white guy.

And remember, I come free for highly desirable and super-intelligent women like you.

Like to dream up some erotically evocative names for your twins by me?

Just kidding Erika. But I blushingly confess that I'm coming round to thinking it could be rather enjoyable to doggy you at least twice with you muff-diving between your lovely Suzanne's parted thighs.

XXXX

Last edited:

How did your husband feel about you having another man's baby?

I'm actually surprised to see, that many more ladies aren't willing, interested in having black men breed them.

I figured more caucasian, Latina, asian women, would be proud to have black babies in their wombs, considering that it's 2021.
I also am surprised to see, that many more ladies aren't willing, interested in having black men breed them. I thought that very many young white women love being fucked by black men, and they like being fucked bareback, so they would Naturally have a black man's black baby.
My white wife told me a couple of years ago that she wanted a black man to fuck his black into her. I was shocked even though I have watched several black man fuck her bareback and she always had intense orgasms on their hard black cocks. So I guess it makes sense that my wife would want to have a black man's baby. Sadly, my wife was too old to have a baby when she decided she wanted to have a black man's baby. I told my wife that I supported her desire to have a black man fuck his black baby into her. I told her it would be her black baby so I would love it and support her and her black baby, like I did our own babies.

Of course it does, it means no longer being concerned about what the racist elements of society has to say, and being a proud woman, who wants to carry a black man's baby.

Evolution is a hell of a *******.
I agree with you 100% and I would hope that all white women, including white wives, like my own white wife, would be proud to have a black man fuck his black baby into her.

Back