Fucking ex GF again.( clip ) how do i convince her to cuck? Or how do i bring it up?!

Sorry about quality! I took this from my laptop using my phone cuz its just a pain in the butt the files big. Here's a gif of me fucking my ex a few years back. She still looks the same and she has nice perfect tits, a nice round ass, and shes just a really good fuck and very pretty face. Curvy in all.the right places.

anyway We're hooking up again and i was loyal last time while she cheated 3xs in 5 years. But now were ficking again. I'm white with a 8 " dick, not yoo not as much length or girth as Id like to have. I just want to have fun and exoeeiment sexuqlly with her.. I'm STRAIGHT BTW. SO no I'm not looking for a bi- guy. I want someone else to fuck her in front of me. I know it's been a long time since my skinny dick has done it for her. she'd love a bbc in her. How can she resist ! ? I know last time she got bored with us in the bedroom cuz it was the same routine everyday. And I could tell, cuz she didn't even want to as much anymore.... I just want her to be in aweeeee, & for her to cuck. She needs atleast close to 10" give or take .5" and fatter like then mine.
So the question is, where do I start ? Any black guys in PA that want to meet up with us, have a few drinks, and then fuck her ?! HER pussy gooooooddd. Hit us up let us know

Last edited:
Back