Fucking by behind

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
The last weekend, the bbc, my wife and me spent a great time having sex togheters. They fucked in diferent positions a lot of times and also I fucked with her twice.
In one occasion, while they were fucking over our bed in missionary position, I was sat down over a futon at the bottom of the bed, and the bbc soles were so close my face, then I licked them while they continued fucking. It was amazing because he has beautiful bare feet.

Later when we were talking over bed, I asked her bbc if he could fuck my wife standing by behind. They had been fucking in this position twice before my wife and me met. She told him fucking by behind turned her on a lot. So, my wife started to give him a blow job. He asked me if I could assist my wife sucking his dick because it excited him. I did it and we sucked his cock for several minutes and even we bit his balls too. It was delicious for us because he was perspired and his cock was smelly. We turned his dick harder than an iron bar and my wife positioned against the clothier door to be fucking standing by behind.

He is a little shorter than her, so he must to be standing over his toes sometime.
They fucked as wild animals. Her bbc shaked his hips with circular movements fucking her, and they seemed that they were dancing!!!

My wife turned crazy of pleasure and we are not sure how many times she cummed during fuck. She begged him to be fucked even harder and the clothier's door couldn't resist that kind of strength. It falled broken at last, but her bbc could cum before it happened. They screamed and sighted a lot.

The pleasure that they felt must have been incredible.
My wife came to me and lying me over the floor, she sat on my face and spit his sperm from her pussy all over my mouth. While he was doing that she told me that was one of her best orgasms in all his life even better than mine.

I told him he was an incredible male and I was really happy to watch my wife fucking with a so potent and virile man. He is 47 years old and he still has as amazing virility as he was 20!

Last edited:
Back