Fucked how often?

No it’s a min requirement lol
I’d agree with this. My NEEDS are a minimum of 2 week nights (for a nice ling session with multiple rounds at least) and then an all-night (and next morning-afternnon) every weekend.
My desire is for DAILY sessions and at last an all nighter mid-week and then ideally EVERY Fri night -Sun morning but I understand thats a lot to ask a FWB and also of my hubby (waiting).

I’d agree with this. My NEEDS are a minimum of 2 week nights (for a nice ling session with multiple rounds at least) and then an all-night (and next morning-afternnon) every weekend.
My desire is for DAILY sessions and at last an all nighter mid-week and then ideally EVERY Fri night -Sun morning but I understand thats a lot to ask a FWB and also of my hubby (waiting).
Very nice iam nick nice looking hung thick Latin available DD free and discreet can travel anytime anyplace to join you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-142159.png
    Screenshot_20211121-142159.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 124
As my wife and I explore the fantasy together, I said I’d love for her to meet up with a regular at least once a week. She thinks that could be too much. For those with regulars, what’s your cadence?

In the beginning, Mr. TopCat and I saw each other on average for two long weekends per month. Then we increased that to every other week for a full week at a time. Now we have been living together for over a year!!! 😘🥰💋🤗😈♠️

So, we fuck alot, !!! 😈😈😈 With my sky high sex drive I need it often, 😋😋😋

However, I am obviously not married thank goodness, so our situation is a bit more unique. We are in an exclusive, long-term relationship and have been going strong for 3 years, 💯💯💯

In the beginning, Mr. TopCat and I saw each other on average for two long weekends per month. Then we increased that to every other week for a full week at a time. Now we have been living together for over a year!!! 😘🥰💋🤗😈♠️

So, we fuck alot, !!! 😈😈😈 With my sky high sex drive I need it often, 😋😋😋

However, I am obviously not married thank goodness, so our situation is a bit more unique. We are in an exclusive, long-term relationship and have been going strong for 3 years, 💯💯💯
Congratulations to you two! Amazing couple, with two amazing people! 🖤❤️🖤❤️

Back