Fucked how often?

As my wife and I explore the fantasy together, I said I’d love for her to meet up with a regular at least once a week. She thinks that could be too much. For those with regulars, what’s your cadence?
With us it averages 4 to 5 times a month. That increases during most vacations. (We are meeting with the same man and have been for quite a while.

In the beginning, Mr. TopCat and I saw each other on average for two long weekends per month. Then we increased that to every other week for a full week at a time. Now we have been living together for over a year!!! 😘🥰💋🤗😈♠️

So, we fuck alot, !!! 😈😈😈 With my sky high sex drive I need it often, 😋😋😋

However, I am obviously not married thank goodness, so our situation is a bit more unique. We are in an exclusive, long-term relationship and have been going strong for 3 years, 💯💯💯
#Goals congratulations on that relationship. Glad he agrees with sharing your sexy pics

A couple times a year has been us for real, but a bit of a more regular thing would be great!
I guess in the interest of maintaining our own relationship as solid as possible it seems there would be less risk of straying emotionally if it was less frequent is what I am getting at. My husband's concerns about making this happen center around that issue more than the physical side, although he is finding the physical intimidating too with some of the responses one gets in here...!

Before covid we played fairly regularly. Anything from couple of times a month to couple of times a week with her regular bf.
Since then however it's curtailed a lot to maybe once every 3 to 6 months, with most misbehaviour happening on holidays again.

My wife takes black cock from about 4 different regulars now on average a minimum of 4 days a week and many days, one guy at noon and another in the afternoon/evening. Some-weeks, it’s every single day….some weekends, I drop her off Friday evening and pick her up Sunday evening from a bulls house. She was worried it was to much for me and would upset me but we talked and I let her know she has my 100% support to take all the good cock can get while the getting is still good and she wants it before we get too old as we aren’t spring chickens anymore……so she took that advice many years back and never slowed down. She is getting fucked right now in our house, I’m sitting out by the pool and smoker cooking dinner and drinking beer, I was up earlier to watch but came down to wrap up the ribs (I use the 3/2/1 on my rectec) and enjoy a ice cold beer to give them a bit of alone time and will head back up to watch them finish soon. I’ve told my wife and she gets, nothing turns me on more than her insatiable drive for black cock and Mean it and for many, many years and still going strong, she is getting black cock more regularly than probably newly weds on their honeymoon having sex!

it is awesome and I have an amazing wife who can’t get enough big black cock and I love every second of it!

My wife takes black cock from about 4 different regulars now on average a minimum of 4 days a week and many days, one guy at noon and another in the afternoon/evening. Some-weeks, it’s every single day….some weekends, I drop her off Friday evening and pick her up Sunday evening from a bulls house. She was worried it was to much for me and would upset me but we talked and I let her know she has my 100% support to take all the good cock can get while the getting is still good and she wants it before we get too old as we aren’t spring chickens anymore……so she took that advice many years back and never slowed down. She is getting fucked right now in our house, I’m sitting out by the pool and smoker cooking dinner and drinking beer, I was up earlier to watch but came down to wrap up the ribs (I use the 3/2/1 on my rectec) and enjoy a ice cold beer to give them a bit of alone time and will head back up to watch them finish soon. I’ve told my wife and she gets, nothing turns me on more than her insatiable drive for black cock and Mean it and for many, many years and still going strong, she is getting black cock more regularly than probably newly weds on their honeymoon having sex!

it is awesome and I have an amazing wife who can’t get enough big black cock and I love every second of it!
Then you woke up 🤣

Back