Fucked her with a new toy

So last night I fucked my fiancé with a new big black ultra skin 10inch dildo. And she loved it!!! As we started making out and I was playing with her tight pussy, I told her I was going to loosen her up first. So I turned her around on all fours and slid my hard cock into her. I fucked her for about 3 mins and already felt like cumming so I lubed up a surprise I got for her considering it’s her birthday month, and slid a fat long BBC dildo into her and the way she clenched and moaned with sheer pleasure turned me the fuck on!!!! I laid her flat on her back and slapped that big black dildo dick on her pussy, she kissed me soooo passionately I felt like nutting!! I started to fuck her and she watched it go in and out of her, kissing me and stopping to watch and curl!!! Once she came really hard I jumped on top and started fucking her. Feeling the way that toy left her pussy turned me on!!!! I finally told her I want to watch her get fucked for real and she kissed me with passion until I came in her.
This morning we spoke about it briefly, her birthday is at the end of the month and I asked if she’d be up for something wild, she kinda looked at me with a look and said “it depends”. Let’s see how tonight goes!!!

Attachments

• 0431DB73-EAE1-4403-A6EC-0F0326428B63.jpeg
    0431DB73-EAE1-4403-A6EC-0F0326428B63.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
So last night I fucked my fiancé with a new big black ultra skin 10inch dildo. And she loved it!!! As we started making out and I was playing with her tight pussy, I told her I was going to loosen her up first. So I turned her around on all fours and slid my hard cock into her. I fucked her for about 3 mins and already felt like cumming so I lubed up a surprise I got for her considering it’s her birthday month, and slid a fat long BBC dildo into her and the way she clenched and moaned with sheer pleasure turned me the fuck on!!!! I laid her flat on her back and slapped that big black dildo dick on her pussy, she kissed me soooo passionately I felt like nutting!! I started to fuck her and she watched it go in and out of her, kissing me and stopping to watch and curl!!! Once she came really hard I jumped on top and started fucking her. Feeling the way that toy left her pussy turned me on!!!! I finally told her I want to watch her get fucked for real and she kissed me with passion until I came in her.
This morning we spoke about it briefly, her birthday is at the end of the month and I asked if she’d be up for something wild, she kinda looked at me with a look and said “it depends”. Let’s see how tonight goes!!!

Back