FUCK I LOVE MILFS!

I love older white women with big flappy titties and a fat ass. She doesn’t have to be fit , she doesn’t have to have smooth skin. She doesn’t even always have to have a fat ass or titties. I love how smart, articulate and self assured they are. Older white women 40+ Know what they want and they don’t waste time to get it. They’re sophisticated but can slut it up at the turn of a dime.

personally I think a sophisticated white woman should be treated like an absolute cumslut in the sheets but an absolute Queen in the streets.

my favourite position for a white Milf is in her natural state: ONE HER KNEES AND BENT OVER. Nothing like pounding some matured white pussy from behind. A white Milfs body is a wonderland built for a black man’s pleasure. It’s what her body was made to do imo.

white Milfs are tough, warm and caring and nothing feels better resting on top of her body after I drop cum load in her wet pussy. Maybe even using her titties for pillows. I know it sounds like I’m fetishising white Milfs but it’s like their bodies were carved outta porcelain marble imo.

just horny and felt the need to put that out their. Lol.
IMG_8797.jpeg
Just a horny milf here ☺️

Back