frustrated

Agreed but my last flake fella was pretty convincing that he was a real person, we even spoke on the phone. It made me feel hurt but also it made me question if the psychology of actually meeting someone in a real life scenario is just too daunting for them.

We were just meeting for drinks, but it did mean he would need to walk in, say hello and acknowledge the situation. Maybe that was to scary? I had drinks still and an excellent time watching a football game with some nice white guys but I still felt pretty crummy.
It almost seems like some of them think there is some kind of “catch” to the situation because it seems too good to be true. That is the vibe I always get when we meet someone who is ready until the time comes to make the next step. I miss Craigslist lol..

Some guys can say the same. I've been stood up more times on this site than anywhere else. Had 10x more action on CL. R.I.P craigslist casual encounters.

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!
Wow, yet again another thread about Bullshiters, and no shows. Yes it happens on both sides of the fence here. It is super furstrating to hear about BBC Bulls not following thru on their agreed meetings. And equally fustrating to have women, and couples be all talk. I'm real and 100% on my meetings. Unless something outside of my hands prevents it(a Rarity). even then I keep my waiting BBC sluts informed of the situation. I think i will start a thread on here called Legitimate. Where me and any woman or couple that have had a meeting confirm that we are legit. Hell, with pic's if some want. And anyone else can can see who is real about their meets. But (unfortunately) that won't be until i have a meet thur this site. Which is only giving me a lot of talk at the moment. Which is ok, but Fuck, talk is cheap, and I'm for real action.

I've found out that most are just playing internet games, I changed all my prefrences to " verified members only" the messages have slowed WAY down, but I still get the guys who are to far away to meet, and want to "chat" or " I travel to your area often" it's the same old BS, it says on my profile ONLY here for real meetings ! I doubt I'll ever meet anyone from here (so why do I keep coming back ?)
Send me a message

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!
I've had the same issue count less times on about every site over the last 15 years. What I found works best is Airport lounge's, gyms, and co-workers.

Most of these guys are wimps, they think they can pleasure a woman in front of her man or husband then get stage fright. At leas have the decency to say I am not coming. If you were in London I would be pounding that pussy all the time

I've had the same issue count less times on about every site over the last 15 years. What I found works best is Airport lounge's, gyms, and co-workers.
That has been the overwhelming constant... they talk a good game and then they no show. OR if they do show, the story is totally different from the conversations that were had before meeting.

It is unfortunate that there are many fakes and wannabees on all swinging type of sites that seem to use the sites to fill thier sexual fantasys while wasting the time of us true players. Over 20 years in the IR lifestyle it has happened to Robin and i numerous times and it is quite discouraging and disappointing. We spend the time to find black men by either contacting them or visa versa....check thier profiles...chat...talk....honestly think that thier interest to meet is sincere and then find ourselves sitting in a bar or lounge watching the clock and then finally realizing they are a no show...or even better are the ones who call you about 30 minutes before the meet and give a bullshit excuse why they wont be there. Whewe get the idea that they are not going to show up tho...we will not call them and give them the satisfaction of knowing that we are there waiting and wasting our time. Sometimes I feel like we are giving away free pussy and have no takers.lol. But on the flip side there are many great black men who are true players and show up on time and enjoy meeting white couples and everyone has a wonderful time.

They really put us on the hotseat when they show up and look nothing like thier pics for sure.....but Robin has no problem letting them know that and telling them she isnt interested. One of the safety factors of meeting in a public place...not much they can do but accept it and move on.

They even go that far and post fake pics and still show up wtf. I can’t believe that lol.. not to laugh but these guys are crazy. Man I wish I could have pussy on tap like that

I dont get it, isnt the entire purpose to meet? Why just fuck around on the internet with no intent to do something? I wish i could meet a nice lady, its probably a thousand times harder for a cuck to find a woman that wants one than for a woman to find a guy to fuck her, and yet, that cant even be done right apparently...
. Always people who want sex but matchups are alway complicated. Still lots of intimidation but really helps when both agree at the beginning that they both want / need good sex.

It is frustrating, when you set up a meet and the guy not only doesn't show but doesn't even take time to let you know he won't make it. I have also had white guys who will pretend to be Black men. That one just annoys me big time. Just be an adult and do what you say you will do. If we have a meeting set up and something happens that we can't do it, I always send a text letting them know that we can't meet and this is why. It is common courtesy to me to let someone know you can't make it.

The best one I had happen not to long ago. My partner and I were meeting a Black man at a local resturant. We had arrived early and had gotten a table and were waiting on him. He said he was on his way. He said he was close then nothing. I watched a Black man walk into the resturant stand near the cash register look around then leave. I then got a text saying he wasn't going to make it. I knew it was him just from the way he acted. I know meeting for the first time can be a challenge. I am nervous when meeting a guy for the first time. Thus meeting in a public place, let's one relax and get to know each other with no strings attached.
There could be many reasons, probably you will never know why anyone backs out or have cold feet.

I personally won’t meet up any couple on a first date, but rather meet up with the lady first in public places, to feel each other out, if all goes well, second date to meet them both.

Some men lose interest or backs out at the last minute when, the lady whom he went out to meet, she is NOT the same person as in her profile. For example, your profile pictures are not current or up to date. You look much older, gained or lost weight. Your dress appearance looks too modest or slutty, the atmosphere place awkward or all whites there, lol,....etc.

To ease up some doubts or eliminate any guessing about meeting anyone, make sure both of you are verified n real, use face-face video chat like, Skype or WhatsApp... etc.

Also, I like to see how any white man pretending to be black, can pull this thing off?

Hey ladies, don’t overthink it. When it gets to the point of meeting, it’s means it’s time to meet expectations. Some guys are pretty confident with themselves up until that point. Then, they overthink things as well. Some convince themselves to go thru with it, and some, rather than risk letting you down, they choose to not show up. Don’t get your feelings hurt. The next date will probably be successful. Remember, it’s always more pressure on the guy to fulfill your expectations.

Back