frustrated

whtcpl4fun

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!

Makes me wonder if the media on their pages is really them.
Agreed but my last flake fella was pretty convincing that he was a real person, we even spoke on the phone. It made me feel hurt but also it made me question if the psychology of actually meeting someone in a real life scenario is just too daunting for them.

We were just meeting for drinks, but it did mean he would need to walk in, say hello and acknowledge the situation. Maybe that was to scary? I had drinks still and an excellent time watching a football game with some nice white guys but I still felt pretty crummy.

I dont get it, isnt the entire purpose to meet? Why just fuck around on the internet with no intent to do something? I wish i could meet a nice lady, its probably a thousand times harder for a cuck to find a woman that wants one than for a woman to find a guy to fuck her, and yet, that cant even be done right apparently...

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!
I'll def meet, where you at?

Attachments

• 20180606_205041.jpg
    20180606_205041.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 104
This site is full of fakes! While the internet has given people the chance to find anything and everything, there are scams and fakes all through out it! Make sure they are verified members or gold members. My ex and I had the best luck using Swingerlifestyle website paid section to meet guys and couples! Still some flakes on there but not as many. We always cam chatted and talked on the phone before meeting them as well. You can kind of get a vibe if they are serious or not when talking to them! Good luck and be safe!

This site is full of fakes! While the internet has given people the chance to find anything and everything, there are scams and fakes all through out it! Make sure they are verified members or gold members. My ex and I had the best luck using Swingerlifestyle website paid section to meet guys and couples! Still some flakes on there but not as many. We always cam chatted and talked on the phone before meeting them as well. You can kind of get a vibe if they are serious or not when talking to them! Good luck and be safe!
I don't have extra money to spend on a website, just be an adult and don't lead others on with a lot of big talk and BS. step to me like a man, show respect and I'll do same.

Too bad you're in CA. :mad:

Back