frustrated

I don't have extra money to spend on a website, just be an adult and don't lead others on with a lot of big talk and BS. step to me like a man, show respect and I'll do same.
Definitely this. Totally agree. It's best to be honest about your intentions and never lead others on with all talk and no action.

I
Why we arrange things carefully. Our photos are on fetlife. We arrange everything through fetlife. First meeting is always public, usually a restaurant and theres no pressure or expectations to perform in bed that night. Just a casual meet and greet, more commonly called a munch. If the guy flakes out or never shows up, we out them as fakes to the bdsm community. They then get blackballed out of community events and parties because they were outted. We warn them before arranging a meeting that they will be outted locally if they fail to show up or waste our time. This usually works well enough to weed out the fakes. Most won't even arrange the meeting with us knowing we will out them locally. You need a vetting process, and don't set your expectations too high on a first meetup. We're not pic collectors, we can find plenty of free nudes online, we don't give any pic requests or nudes until the first meeting is done and we've talked about it. Only pix we give are PG for the purpose of meeting up. They want to see her nude, they gotta show they are serious about meeting. No point giving them nudes up front, you can weed them out fast by not giving your nudes away immediately.
I'll keep this mind for future contacts.

They probably got wives or girlfriends they can't slip from. Gladly I dont have those issues.

Ding, ding, ding we got a winner

Most decent looking guys have someone in their lives and those someones are not always on board with the guy fucking others

We tried to weed out the attached when we were swinging and it was hard and more than once met a guy whose cell went off like every 10 minutes while he was supposed to be doing a MFM with us. Of course, it was always a 'business' call at 10PM on a Saturday night LOL

Last edited:
I’m based in Europe but my way is (if/when) I make contact chatting. Exchange kik; video chat to ensure am chatting to the right person and then meet up. If by kik exchange things feel flunky - am out.
Too many fakes and time wasters I agree with you ladies.
Anyway just my 2 cents ;)
this being said...I wish I was state side for sure.

Back