frustrated

I've found out that most are just playing internet games, I changed all my prefrences to " verified members only" the messages have slowed WAY down, but I still get the guys who are to far away to meet, and want to "chat" or " I travel to your area often" it's the same old BS, it says on my profile ONLY here for real meetings ! I doubt I'll ever meet anyone from here (so why do I keep coming back ?)

And then there's the flip side of that. I had a Black man who started talking to me, wanted to marry me, then I was supposed to call him my little boy.....ummmmm, I'm the sub!?!?!?! Then, to cap it off, I'm supposed to start going to church with him and accept Jesus Christ as my savior.

Waaaaayyyyyy to much Deliverance and a bunch of WTF thrown in for good measure.

On the opposite side of the spectrum there's the pic hunters who get pissed off, when you call them out. I don't mind dirty talk, but I don't share pictures of me with someone I just met, and I definitely draw the line when someone who doesn't know me calls me a fucking bitch and cunt.

For those wondering my hubby is not a sub to anyone but me. Not a wimp either. Ex-special Forces 6'1, 260 lbs and muscular like linebacker for NFL team. That's why he says that stuff. Some guys we have met are like damn your hubby looks like he would grab me and pull me off and throw across room if I did something wrong and always have to reassure them he is cool. For awhile said hey, quit cock blocking me and thought it was him maybe scaring guys, but ruled that out and guys would not even meet alone when it came to big day after talking big games all week. Friday or whatever day for cucking. (CRICKETS, CRICKETS, CRICKETS) :furious:

We have had same issue. Never had this before. People meet or we decide to set something up and BAAM, off the grid. hubby has starting calling them little pussies. LOL. He was like big dick does not make them men as they are scared little bitches. LOL. But we are still working it thru and seeing if we can find that diamond in the rough as it seems there is a lot of game players out there now who want to be studs but cannot be.
PREACH..!!!!! LOLOL... hats off to the mr, and his status quo!!!

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!
They probably got wives or girlfriends they can't slip from. Gladly I dont have those issues.

For those wondering my hubby is not a sub to anyone but me. Not a wimp either. Ex-special Forces 6'1, 260 lbs and muscular like linebacker for NFL team. That's why he says that stuff. Some guys we have met are like damn your hubby looks like he would grab me and pull me off and throw across room if I did something wrong and always have to reassure them he is cool. For awhile said hey, quit cock blocking me and thought it was him maybe scaring guys, but ruled that out and guys would not even meet alone when it came to big day after talking big games all week. Friday or whatever day for cucking. (CRICKETS, CRICKETS, CRICKETS) :furious:
Haha funny and true lol
And It has nothing to do with your hubbies size. I've met a number of Stag /Vixen couples where the couple is an amateur bodybuilder (plenty of couples like that here in Austin) and the dude is JACKED.
In two cases the guy was bigger than me and I'm 6'4.
Is all about MENTALITY.
A humble guy like me just shows up and performs like he in the Playoffs!

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!

Cause isn’t real, people here playing, hiding behind keyboard

Haha funny and true lol
And It has nothing to do with your hubbies size. I've met a number of Stag /Vixen couples where the couple is an amateur bodybuilder (plenty of couples like that here in Austin) and the dude is JACKED.
In two cases the guy was bigger than me and I'm 6'4.
Is all about MENTALITY.
A humble guy like me just shows up and performs like he in the Playoffs!
Well at least you showed up. 3 in 2 days and no message or anything?

Back