Frustrated

Different men look for different things.. Figure out what you want and see if his wants can exist with yours

Different men look for different things.. Figure out what you want and see if his wants can exist with yours
I'm not sure what I want but I know what turns me on in a man so surely they have something in particular they look for in a woman or is she just something to deposit their cum in then on to the next one and it doesn't really matter what she looks like.

Depends how we feel that day. Some days I crave BBW some days I crave a tall redheaded women with a nice ass. Today I want Gilf. Variety is the spice of life right?

Just like white men and women look for different attributes, so do black men. They are human and each have different tastes. Some love a fat butt, others only are attracted to skinny butts. Some love hairy pussy, others want it waxed smooth. You want a bbc with a nice cock, my wife wants a huge cock, I bet they are women who want smaller. Just depends on the person. Difficult to generalize. You need to not adjust yourself to what a bbc wants but look for a bbc that wants you as you are

Back