Frosted Face - Being Underneath - Cuckold's POV

Have any cuckolds ever been underneath your wife as her bull plows her doggy-style? As a newbie-cuck, her bull told me to get underneath so I can lick wifey's clit and enjoy the view of seeing the big cock go in and out. From there, I was also able to smell wifey's ripe, musky cunt. Anyway, I did as I was told and got her clit hard and protruding out. But after just a couple of minutes, her bull pulled out and without me ever expecting it, unloaded all over my face. In the position, all you can really do is accept it and deal with it. After wifey got off of me, she looked back and said to her bull, "He looks like a frosted donut". Meanwhile, the bull just stayed put, using the head of his cock to smear the spunk all over my face. It was probably one of, if not the most humiliating points in my life. You (or at least I) wouldn't have though things could get any more embarrassing that that. I was wrong.

Have any cuckolds ever been underneath your wife as her bull plows her doggy-style? As a newbie-cuck, her bull told me to get underneath so I can lick wifey's clit and enjoy the view of seeing the big cock go in and out. From there, I was also able to smell wifey's ripe, musky cunt. Anyway, I did as I was told and got her clit hard and protruding out. But after just a couple of minutes, her bull pulled out and without me ever expecting it, unloaded all over my face. In the position, all you can really do is accept it and deal with it. After wifey got off of me, she looked back and said to her bull, "He looks like a frosted donut". Meanwhile, the bull just stayed put, using the head of his cock to smear the spunk all over my face. It was probably one of, if not the most humiliating points in my life. You (or at least I) wouldn't have though things could get any more embarrassing that that. I was wrong.
You’ll get used to it, you’ll probably be assuming that position quite often.🤭

One of my fav positions, love how spent BBC’s just naturally when pulled out, flop and hang down after they cum falling right in my mouth! Love the taste of my wife’s pussy and the taste of his cum on his cock after watching him fuck her so good and being right under them licking his balls and watching his body pump cum inside her push….love it when he leaves it in as long as he can and finally pulls it out and it just falls right down on my lips. Love to slowly suck and milk his still pulsing and super sensitive cock clean knowing he left a big treat inside my wife she’ll lower to my face to feed me in just moments

1652631213402.jpeg

One of my fav positions, love how spent BBC’s just naturally when pulled out, flop and hang down after they cum falling right in my mouth! Love the taste of my wife’s pussy and the taste of his cum on his cock after watching him fuck her so good and being right under them licking his balls and watching his body pump cum inside her push….love it when he leaves it in as long as he can and finally pulls it out and it just falls right down on my lips. Love to slowly suck and milk his still pulsing and super sensitive cock clean knowing he left a big treat inside my wife she’ll lower to my face to feed me in just moments

View attachment 5080497
I did get used to it and much more. Even before he drops his load, he pulls out and makes me clean the creamy, white discharge from wifey's pussy (happens whenever she's ovulating) on his cock by using my mouth. Then watching it twitch and spasm as cum starts to ooze out the sides is really something to behold. I know what you mean about him leaving in. I think they instinctively know that by staying coupled, with their dickhead pushed right up against wifey's cervix will help insure their seed taking hold.
As for having my face cummed-on, the bull insisted I leave it on; no cleaning-up. That way I'm ******* to smell and wear his cum for as long as he's there. Wifey continuing to comment how gross it looks as it seeps into my pores. Later she asked me, "How can you let him do that to you?"
Even though she was the one one telling me to "Do whatever he says".

We had a long time trusted bull and we finally decided to go bare. The look on her face was amazing. But not only did we both want to see him bare, we all wanted her to be filled. I mostly sat back while they both enjoyed it, but I had a request too. I assumed the appropriate position. I wished I had safety glasses! She was dripping well before he ever came. I enjoyed this view for the first time. Amazing. I’m not a clean up guy. I would rather have it straight from the tap. But, I immediately put her on her back. With his cum as lube, I filled her too. She laid there rubbing her pussy as we both dripped from her. Our one and only experience, but I want more!!

Attachments

• B22EFEB7-DCC5-4C22-BD0E-362F0469EACA.png
    B22EFEB7-DCC5-4C22-BD0E-362F0469EACA.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 589
  • C2F2AE95-1CE6-4006-9142-6CCB773DC0B9.jpeg
    C2F2AE95-1CE6-4006-9142-6CCB773DC0B9.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 569
I’m normally the one taking it the ass…….
Me too, but wifey enjoys farting out the load on my face and then having me clean (or "scrub" as she & bull call it) her dirty butthole.
But even before that, the bull guides his cock into my mouth to "polish the knob" (i.e. using mouth and tongue to clean poo that usually collects behind crown of a mushroom head cock. It's basically the same stuff I'm made to do when I play with other guys, typically during an "initiation".

We had a long time trusted bull and we finally decided to go bare. The look on her face was amazing. But not only did we both want to see him bare, we all wanted her to be filled. I mostly sat back while they both enjoyed it, but I had a request too. I assumed the appropriate position. I wished I had safety glasses! She was dripping well before he ever came. I enjoyed this view for the first time. Amazing. I’m not a clean up guy. I would rather have it straight from the tap. But, I immediately put her on her back. With his cum as lube, I filled her too. She laid there rubbing her pussy as we both dripped from her. Our one and only experience, but I want more!!
So hot! Clean up duty as we go. That’s what my wife & Bull tell me to do in a 69🥵

So hot :) DM so we can chat more !

So hot. She is a hospital CEO in California and her BBC is a Chief Medical Director, MD. So discrete but she is totally hooked on his beer can thick BBC. She got laser smoothed recently. Next QOS above her bald kitty.

Naughty gators! Let’s connect

You’ll get used to it, you’ll probably be assuming that position quite often.🤭
It's true... I did get used to it. The bull had me leave his cumload on my face for the whole time he was there (no washing it off). Wifey grossed-out every time she looked at me. I think it also seeps into the pores and truly has a physiological effect (to say nothing of the pheromones as I'm ****** to smell his cum with every breath). "I can't believe you left it on all night", she said the next morning. Trust me, ingesting alpha semen anyway, be it cum in your mouth, nose, facial pores, or deposited up your rectum has a major effect. It lowered my testosterone and let him just take-over.

Life as a cuckold and pleasure your Hotwife 🥵
Yes. When he said he was "Gonna set-up shop" in our bedroom we didn't even know what that meant. But basically he took charge, coming over when he wanted to, sometimes unannounced and fucking wife bareback. I would watch or take our ******* out, while mom was with her friend.
"Is he going to make mommy feel good, again?" our ******* asked innocently.

Yes. When he said he was "Gonna set-up shop" in our bedroom we didn't even know what that meant. But basically he took charge, coming over when he wanted to, sometimes unannounced and fucking wife bareback. I would watch or take our ******* out, while mom was with her friend.
"Is he going to make mommy feel good, again?" our ******* asked innocently.
That is so hot, but I’m sure you both did not expect her Bull to really take over. Similar to me, but we are now empty nesters. He always fucks her 3 holes, always bareback, she now willingly rims her Bull but I no longer am involved with any 69 stuff. It’s now her seduced Hotwife girlfriend who does cum cleanup. I simply serve: wine, edibles, water and towels. Her Bull now has trained both to squirt🥵I could never get my wife to squirt.

Back