From Wife to Hotwife to Wife to Cheating wife

Professional Married white couple, both early 40′s

We were looking for something different, for someone to develop a relationship with her, eventually spend time alone, sleep overs, dates etc. She is 5’11, curvy build, dark brown hair, brown/green eyes, milky white complexion, very long sexy legs, and busty 36c. She loves well hung black gents (8+ inches), it adds to her thrill and she wont consider anything else.

Our history: We started 7 years ago with a friendly black gent and been her long time lover. fucking on a regular basis while hubby watched. Things were great, but due to business reasons, he moved 3 years ago and we have not been able to meet.

Then back in December 2010, another nice black gent started to hit on her at work (with my assistance – met him on another site). He was very persistent in his pursuit of her. Finally she relented and they became intimate a number of times. She would go to his house and have a blast. She really liked the whole “cheating wife” scenario where she would go off alone to her lovers house.

They both were having a great time when he suddenly could no longer get together about a month or so ago, we think it was a family emergency, he was a great guy, she liked him a lot, losing him was discouraging for her, she really misses what they had.

Below are the accounts of a couple of the encounters :) written by her lover and sent to me.

Encounter 1:

I am just waking up. Last night was incredible. I really didn't except last night to happen and part of Me wanted to cancel. But L's text messages to Me convinced Me to go ahead with it. Well L reached My place about 1130pm, I let her in and she dropped her bag at the door step and took off her slip-ons. I lead her in and showed her around and after showing her the kitchen I embraced her and we started to kiss, I felt around her body and notice that she had panties on, after that I led her to the bed room and showed her around I then suggested that she sit on the bed since we had to talk, she explained to Me that there had been some tension with her husband because of My emails, I replied that I am not a performer and I do not know how it will work out if there will be chemistry or not when her husband is present and that we just have to try it and find out, we then continued kissing I laid L down on the bed and after a while I stood up removed My pants and underwear and let My Dick out, it sprang out Hard and ready, I went back to laying on top of L and we were kissing again, I took her hand and placed it on My Dick and she began stroking My Dick after a while I got up and lifted L's dress and removed her panties, I then moved L towards the center of the bed and spread her legs, I laid down on top of L and with My other hand directed My Dick into her pussy and Man was it warm and hot, I was in shock and started fucking L, she was responding I kept on stroking L head and hair, by the way I was stroking her hair thru out the time while we were kissing. While we were fucking I kept on telling L how beautiful and sexy she was and how I had waited so long for this, L kept her eyes closed and her pussy was pumping My Dick, Man was she hungry for a fuck, I told her to slow down, but too late I had to cum so I came buckets in her pussy, I stayed like that for a bit and then I got Hard again and started fucking L again this time it was more intense, Lwas garbing My ass and My shoulders, she was making noises, she was humping on My Dick and she hooked her legs on Mine, eventually after fucking for a while I came again after which I was exhausted, we laid there for a bit and then I noticed a wet spot on the bed and went for a towel I came back and then went for some drinks after drinking and chatting for a while, I started to get
hard again and had L stroke Me she was still in her dress, I guess she was apprehensive about completely stripping down, I undid the top of her dress and proceeded to her bra but she said that I would not be able to undo that, I wanted to surprise her but held back because I was not sure whether she was nervous or just did not want to expose herself fully, I felt I should leave it and there will be other times for that, any way I layed on top of L again and started deep fucking her again, she was really responding and we went at it after we were done we chatted for a bit and she looked at the time and said that she had to get back home and I said that she could stay over, but she said that there would be other nights for that, I got up found her panties and gave them to her and proceeded to walk L to the front door where we kissed and said good bye.

Encounter 2:

Last weekend was great, but tiring, L came to My place and I immediately closed the door. I was in a towel and nothing else. I had been waiting naked lying down in My bed. So I held her hand and pulled her into the hall way and closed the door and started kissing her. I lead L straight to the bed room and began undressing her, but she didn't want to remove her bra, I let her keep it on and placed/pulled her to lie down on the bed, I immediately placed My Dick into the furrow of L's bush and rubbed My Dick against her pussy until I penetrated her wet pussy. Yes L was already wet and hot, literally dripping with anticipation. I started fucking L in earnest and soon enough I dropped load in L. We kissed deeply for a bit and she removed her bra, then I got Hard again and this time I really fucked L good, I was deep in L and constantly kissing her and fucking her pussy and grabbing her head and shoulders I was fucking L really good and when I came there was once again a very wet area on My bed as a reminder. After that fucking L relaxed and caught her breathe as did I then he got dressed to leave because I had t get up early the next morning.

Encounter 3:

Well, L rang My bell and I went and opened the door, she stood there with a smile in her short coat and wearing trousers, I lead her in and took her coat off. We kissed and hugged each other then I lead her to the living room, I asked her if she would like some tea but she declined and didn't want to ******* anything. I made Myself some tea and sat down next to her and we watched the television that I had on, well we really didn't watch it per say, what we did was left it running and chatted about the various TV shows that we like and why we like them.Once I finished My tea I stood up and stood in front of L, extended My arms and lifted her off the chair so that she was standing opposite Me I pulled her close and grabbed her and we started kissing long deep frenching after a while I started getting Hard so I knew I had to take her upstairs, so I lead her upstairs and she even said that "oh you want to go upstairs" (or something similar). Once in the bedroom we continued kissing and when I pulled away L fell back on to the bed, I removed My trousers and popped out My Dick and told L to suck it, Man can she suck, I was hard and horny like crazy, so I removed her from My Dick and she proceeded to take off her trousers, she kept her top on and even when I tried to take it off she wouldn't any of that. Any way I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her and slid right into her pussy, it was intense, she was fucking Me back, she was really hungry for the Dick, I had to stop and tell her to stop every now and then then I would start up again fucking your wife and kissing her and stroking her hair all the time, she made sure that she was stroking My back, holding on to Me, her eyes closed, she also wrapped her legs and hooked them onto Mine to keep Me in her pussy while she milked Me. After a while I couldn't hold back any more and I came hard in L's pussy, I was surprised that when she moved after we had laid there for quite a bit after I came, there were only a few drops on the sheets. Like I said she moved to a new spot on the bed and I followed her and rested beside her we chatted about your vacation and after a while I went into the washroom and wiped My Dick clean, I laid back next to L and told her to stroke My Dick, I placed her hand on it and she started to stroke Me while we kissed, I got hard again and I told L that was enough and I needed to be in her pussy again, I placed My Dick in L's pussy and started fucking her again, after a bit I was uncomfortable so I pulled out and had her stroke Me again, then I removed her hand and place My stiff cock in her pussy again and this time I removed the pillow that she was resting on and I was more comfortable, I just fucked away at your wife's pussy until I came again. After this 2nd time we rested again and chatted for a bit about her parents and her upbringing and why she couldn't make Friday. Then we dressed up and I saw L to the front door and gave her back her coat , we embraced and kissed and then she said good bye and she left.

She really enjoyed the whole process with her last lover and we are now searching for a new person to join us :) She is completely open to falling in love and having days where her and her lover act like a regular couple

Last edited:
And here are some recent comments from him :)

If not for your ******* I would be with L right now. I told you before that the second time she visited Me the sex was explosive, there was a very strong connection between us. I knew that it would have been really easy for us to fall in love with each other. If you were there you would have see it too. It was overpowering, like we just fit together; My naturally Dominant self and L equally strong willed with others but reluctantly submissive to Me. Why you ask, probably because she feels that I am naturally Dominant and it is not an act its in My *******. Yes your wife gave into Me that night and if not for your ******* I would have moved in.
When I text-ed with her she said that she would get you to pay for My flight/trip to cum see her.That never happened. I have often toyed with the idea of showing up at your home unannounced and spending the night with L. I guess its a good thing I don't know your address huh? Even if you had visitors; I would be polite and have small talk and converse with them as if all is well, ask L she will tell you that I am cool when confronted by people that are strangers to Me yet know her. It happened on our first meet at****.
If L and I have a baby I will take her.

So they are talking again, he emailed her this:

Darling L,

I miss you. I am here alone on a sunny beautiful Victoria day, but it feels gloomy and alone without you. I hope you are having a better holiday than Me. I really want to hold you in My arms again and I am working towards that. I know how I feel about you and what I want. I need to know if you still have a spark for Me.

I miss you,

C

She responded:

I hope you ended up having a nice Victoria
Day, it was such a nice weekend! We ended up doing fireworks in our backyard and we had a nice fire in the back and roasted marshmallows! We connected so quickly the first time we met, so I know if I was to meet up with you again, I know the connection would be easily rekindled. I find this so hard just knowing the distance that you are. I guess this is why I do keep the distance from you, and not chat with you as much! Are you considering moving back to the area?
L

L had sent C another email :)

Hi C,
It's been awhile, how have you been? Are you still looking to move back to ********? I recently went back to full time manager at ****** again, and it has stirred up some memories of when you use to stop by the store. Good memories!
So I wanted to say hi, I hope all is well .... Thinking of you
L

More from Him to her:

It is impossible to meet someone else when I am still hooked on what I lost when I left *****. I didn't know you felt the same strong connection that I felt. I want that back. I want to know if it still there. It is the biggest pull for Me to come back to the ***. I miss you

And another from her to him:

Yes when we were together I felt like I was truly developing a bond with you. It would have been interesting to have seen how far it could have developed. How are the job prospects in *******?

This is the very latest just sent from him, she shared it with me to see what I think :)

Darling L,

I cant get Us out of My mind. Even after the rebuff last year. I can't believe how I still long for you. I am trying to forget and move on, because I dont believe that you truly want Me or Us. I am planning on visiting you again, I need to try and see you face to face and hear it you. This time it will not be a surprise. Let Me know the days of the week that are best for you and we can arrange to see each other again. I really need this, I yearn for you and I need to know how you feel.

Missing you,

C

Professional Married white couple, both early 40′s

We were looking for something different, for someone to develop a relationship with her, eventually spend time alone, sleep overs, dates etc. She is 5’11, curvy build, dark brown hair, brown/green eyes, milky white complexion, very long sexy legs, and busty 36c. She loves well hung black gents (8+ inches), it adds to her thrill and she wont consider anything else.

Our history: We started 7 years ago with a friendly black gent and been her long time lover. fucking on a regular basis while hubby watched. Things were great, but due to business reasons, he moved 3 years ago and we have not been able to meet.

Then back in December 2010, another nice black gent started to hit on her at work (with my assistance – met him on another site). He was very persistent in his pursuit of her. Finally she relented and they became intimate a number of times. She would go to his house and have a blast. She really liked the whole “cheating wife” scenario where she would go off alone to her lovers house.

They both were having a great time when he suddenly could no longer get together about a month or so ago, we think it was a family emergency, he was a great guy, she liked him a lot, losing him was discouraging for her, she really misses what they had.

Below are the accounts of a couple of the encounters :) written by her lover and sent to me.

Encounter 1:

I am just waking up. Last night was incredible. I really didn't except last night to happen and part of Me wanted to cancel. But L's text messages to Me convinced Me to go ahead with it. Well L reached My place about 1130pm, I let her in and she dropped her bag at the door step and took off her slip-ons. I lead her in and showed her around and after showing her the kitchen I embraced her and we started to kiss, I felt around her body and notice that she had panties on, after that I led her to the bed room and showed her around I then suggested that she sit on the bed since we had to talk, she explained to Me that there had been some tension with her husband because of My emails, I replied that I am not a performer and I do not know how it will work out if there will be chemistry or not when her husband is present and that we just have to try it and find out, we then continued kissing I laid L down on the bed and after a while I stood up removed My pants and underwear and let My Dick out, it sprang out Hard and ready, I went back to laying on top of L and we were kissing again, I took her hand and placed it on My Dick and she began stroking My Dick after a while I got up and lifted L's dress and removed her panties, I then moved L towards the center of the bed and spread her legs, I laid down on top of L and with My other hand directed My Dick into her pussy and Man was it warm and hot, I was in shock and started fucking L, she was responding I kept on stroking L head and hair, by the way I was stroking her hair thru out the time while we were kissing. While we were fucking I kept on telling L how beautiful and sexy she was and how I had waited so long for this, L kept her eyes closed and her pussy was pumping My Dick, Man was she hungry for a fuck, I told her to slow down, but too late I had to cum so I came buckets in her pussy, I stayed like that for a bit and then I got Hard again and started fucking L again this time it was more intense, Lwas garbing My ass and My shoulders, she was making noises, she was humping on My Dick and she hooked her legs on Mine, eventually after fucking for a while I came again after which I was exhausted, we laid there for a bit and then I noticed a wet spot on the bed and went for a towel I came back and then went for some drinks after drinking and chatting for a while, I started to get
hard again and had L stroke Me she was still in her dress, I guess she was apprehensive about completely stripping down, I undid the top of her dress and proceeded to her bra but she said that I would not be able to undo that, I wanted to surprise her but held back because I was not sure whether she was nervous or just did not want to expose herself fully, I felt I should leave it and there will be other times for that, any way I layed on top of L again and started deep fucking her again, she was really responding and we went at it after we were done we chatted for a bit and she looked at the time and said that she had to get back home and I said that she could stay over, but she said that there would be other nights for that, I got up found her panties and gave them to her and proceeded to walk L to the front door where we kissed and said good bye.

Encounter 2:

Last weekend was great, but tiring, L came to My place and I immediately closed the door. I was in a towel and nothing else. I had been waiting naked lying down in My bed. So I held her hand and pulled her into the hall way and closed the door and started kissing her. I lead L straight to the bed room and began undressing her, but she didn't want to remove her bra, I let her keep it on and placed/pulled her to lie down on the bed, I immediately placed My Dick into the furrow of L's bush and rubbed My Dick against her pussy until I penetrated her wet pussy. Yes L was already wet and hot, literally dripping with anticipation. I started fucking L in earnest and soon enough I dropped load in L. We kissed deeply for a bit and she removed her bra, then I got Hard again and this time I really fucked L good, I was deep in L and constantly kissing her and fucking her pussy and grabbing her head and shoulders I was fucking L really good and when I came there was once again a very wet area on My bed as a reminder. After that fucking L relaxed and caught her breathe as did I then he got dressed to leave because I had t get up early the next morning.

Encounter 3:

Well, L rang My bell and I went and opened the door, she stood there with a smile in her short coat and wearing trousers, I lead her in and took her coat off. We kissed and hugged each other then I lead her to the living room, I asked her if she would like some tea but she declined and didn't want to ******* anything. I made Myself some tea and sat down next to her and we watched the television that I had on, well we really didn't watch it per say, what we did was left it running and chatted about the various TV shows that we like and why we like them.Once I finished My tea I stood up and stood in front of L, extended My arms and lifted her off the chair so that she was standing opposite Me I pulled her close and grabbed her and we started kissing long deep frenching after a while I started getting Hard so I knew I had to take her upstairs, so I lead her upstairs and she even said that "oh you want to go upstairs" (or something similar). Once in the bedroom we continued kissing and when I pulled away L fell back on to the bed, I removed My trousers and popped out My Dick and told L to suck it, Man can she suck, I was hard and horny like crazy, so I removed her from My Dick and she proceeded to take off her trousers, she kept her top on and even when I tried to take it off she wouldn't any of that. Any way I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her and slid right into her pussy, it was intense, she was fucking Me back, she was really hungry for the Dick, I had to stop and tell her to stop every now and then then I would start up again fucking your wife and kissing her and stroking her hair all the time, she made sure that she was stroking My back, holding on to Me, her eyes closed, she also wrapped her legs and hooked them onto Mine to keep Me in her pussy while she milked Me. After a while I couldn't hold back any more and I came hard in L's pussy, I was surprised that when she moved after we had laid there for quite a bit after I came, there were only a few drops on the sheets. Like I said she moved to a new spot on the bed and I followed her and rested beside her we chatted about your vacation and after a while I went into the washroom and wiped My Dick clean, I laid back next to L and told her to stroke My Dick, I placed her hand on it and she started to stroke Me while we kissed, I got hard again and I told L that was enough and I needed to be in her pussy again, I placed My Dick in L's pussy and started fucking her again, after a bit I was uncomfortable so I pulled out and had her stroke Me again, then I removed her hand and place My stiff cock in her pussy again and this time I removed the pillow that she was resting on and I was more comfortable, I just fucked away at your wife's pussy until I came again. After this 2nd time we rested again and chatted for a bit about her parents and her upbringing and why she couldn't make Friday. Then we dressed up and I saw L to the front door and gave her back her coat , we embraced and kissed and then she said good bye and she left.

She really enjoyed the whole process with her last lover and we are now searching for a new person to join us :) She is completely open to falling in love and having days where her and her lover act like a regular couple
What state are you in?

Back