From cuck to Bi

I have a husband for that already. You are going to have to cum up with something better......be creative.
Hmmmm. I will lick your ass while he licks your pussy, then I will lick his ass while he fucks you. Then, do I get to lick his cum from you?

Download Grinder on your phone and check Doublelist.com. You'll find lots of men looking to hook up.
Exactly. Why are they so obsessed with spamming it here and on other fetish sites? It's so easy for guys looking to have sex with guys to hook up online

I have a question for the other guys who have went from cuck to bi, or maybe were always bi. where have you had success finding any black men willing to participate with you 1 on 1? This website is full of bulls wanting to find a hotwife/couple but are there any other forums you know of to search for casual connections? I have never had the experience yet but I'm dying to.
I think I'm my opinion, all cucks should be bi, in the right situation. You might be asked to help pleasure the bbc, and you must respond in kind, for your wife or the bbc. You are both there to pleasure him, as a team effort. So enjoy it, it's just sex, will lead to great orgasms for all, and bring all closer together in the lifestyle

Interesting thoughts...............
So, my bf, now husband, suggested we try pegging back when we were dating. I was open to it. So, we got one and when I put that thing on I could not stop giggling.

The amount of pegging varied over the yrs. sometimes that's the only sex he got.

after some fun swinging, I made him a cuckold with a dom I met, but no bi fun for him,.

So, when I finally said I wanted to watch him give a guy a bj and eventually take the guy anal, he was super reluctant. Luckily, for him as well as myself, he did give the guy a bj and eventually became a very good bottom.............
I am, for the most part straight but I can be very submissive as is my wife. That said, in the dynamic of a power exchange I could be very bi and as such I would love for Alicia to find a dominant Bi lover who would dominate us both as she is mostly submissive as well (though truth be told we both identify as switch)

Your hubby is a lucky man and you are beautiful 😍

I am, for the most part straight but I can be very submissive as is my wife. That said, in the dynamic of a power exchange I could be very bi and as such I would love for Alicia to find a dominant Bi lover who would dominate us both as she is mostly submissive as well (though truth be told we both identify as switch)

Your hubby is a lucky man and you are beautiful 😍
Thank you........

And I feel I am lucky to have him as my husband. We did choose each other..............We met when he knocked me down with his bike in college. he bought me coffee later to make up for it. After an hour of just talking, I asked him to kiss me before we headed to our final class for the day. I'm glad I was not working with anything dangerous in biochem that day as I was distracted.

My wife and I just started hotwife/cuck thing 4 months ago after 17 years together. We’re still only 40 n good looking ! Only one K-I-d in senior yr lol .. it looks like after I came clean with my whole bbc obsession with her that really turned her on and she going straight to big black guys !!! She’s having trouble finding her mate tho cuz she is super sexy blonde n like tall muscular black guys n there only so many out there that fit her mold lol…. You think once she has her first taste she will loosen up and be less picky ??
Just be a little patient with her, have to admit some of the bulls aren't attractive, but have big cocks. She probably wants a handsome bbc, that's pleasing to look at, to fall in love with. Let her choose, it's fun to look at and select the right one. Your just in a hurry to see her with a BBC. Lol

Tengo una pregunta para los otros chicos que han pasado de cornudos a bisexuales, o tal vez siempre fueron bisexuales. ¿Dónde ha tenido éxito en encontrar hombres negros dispuestos a participar con usted 1 a 1? Este sitio web está lleno de toros que quieren encontrar una pareja/esposa caliente, pero ¿hay algún otro foro que conozcas para buscar conexiones casuales? Nunca he tenido la experiencia todavía, pero me muero por hacerlo.
mi caso es que siempre he sido un hombre bisexual pero solamente lo disfruto estando en pareja con una mujer así que en cada una de mis relaciones he sido quien ha propuesto tener sexo bisexual con otras personas nunca nos hemos sentido pareja cucklod pues también yo siempre participó y además tenemos buena experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 5 personas

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I am so happy you are doing ok and I have to get my mouth full of some BBC as soon as possible. Where can I get my ass fucked while I suck some BBC.

FROM CHRISTINE - I have to confess that me and my bull kind of worked in concert
to essentially get Ray femmed and start bottoming.

We knew we'd have more privacy and "stay-the-nite overs" if Ray was out of the house
going to bookstores and bathhouses.

I was distracted and very much into my bull to notice but it did seem to happen
fairly quick.
Once Ray admitted that he was taking raw, anonymous cumloads, we both agreed
that he was no longer going to get inside me.

He also admitted that allowing the guys to cum inside him helped him cum as well.
That pretty much told me that he was now a total bottom.
this is a great story. love it

Back