From cuck to Bi

I have a question for the other guys who have went from cuck to bi, or maybe were always bi. where have you had success finding any black men willing to participate with you 1 on 1? This website is full of bulls wanting to find a hotwife/couple but are there any other forums you know of to search for casual connections? I have never had the experience yet but I'm dying to.

I have a question for the other guys who have went from cuck to bi, or maybe were always bi. where have you had success finding any black men willing to participate with you 1 on 1? This website is full of bulls wanting to find a hotwife/couple but are there any other forums you know of to search for casual connections? I have never had the experience yet but I'm dying to.
Download Grinder on your phone and check Doublelist.com. You'll find lots of men looking to hook up.

Occasionally. They are out there. I had an invite to a local KIK group one time that was for BBC and BBC lovers. But it required a face pic which I was unwilling to provide so I never participated. I got the invite through a hot wife kik group that eventually faded.
Been needing to join groups like that .

Reactions: BLJ
For easy 1:1 play, Grinder is the way to go. I’m able to find BBCs very often or other BCs. It’s a gay site, but I make it clear that I’m not into kissing or intimacy (you ask for what you want). I’m clear that I’m masculine and primarily dominant. This mostly means I don’t need their “help” or guidance. I’m there to suck a cock and be on my way. But if you want a guy to treat you like a sub and F your throat, you can find that too.

For easy 1:1 play, Grinder is the way to go. I’m able to find BBCs very often or other BCs. It’s a gay site, but I make it clear that I’m not into kissing or intimacy (you ask for what you want). I’m clear that I’m masculine and primarily dominant. This mostly means I don’t need their “help” or guidance. I’m there to suck a cock and be on my way. But if you want a guy to treat you like a sub and F your throat, you can find that too.
Yep Grindr ad and tell them what you want.
BJ , throat fucked , bottom ,

grindr 100%. Met several guys there. It’s not magic, you still deal with same trash you find on any other hookup app, but I’ve shared a few stories of hookups I’ve enjoyed there

In the beginning of our cuckold dynamic when me and my girlfriend went out shopping in the city on weekends I was the one that started to mention to her: "Look that looks a nice guy, wouldn't that be a something for you?" I the beginning she was embarassed but it became a kind of game also she starting with flirting in public with some guys in my presence. Arousing for her but also for me. Now she also does the inverse mentioning to me nice guys that could be a good gaydate for me...

Go to adult theaters, sex shops with peep booths and gloryholes, or hire one through rentmen.com

I always thought of myself as straight until my girl and I started hooking up with some wonderful black men and I realized that even though I loved watching her take BBC i wanted to help out in ways that would allow me to enjoy his cock as much as her pussy

Right now, I am careful to respect boundaries but if there is a hard cock looking for some relief I am totally happy to help out

FROM CHRISTINE - I have to confess that me and my bull kind of worked in concert
to essentially get Ray femmed and start bottoming.

We knew we'd have more privacy and "stay-the-nite overs" if Ray was out of the house
going to bookstores and bathhouses.

I was distracted and very much into my bull to notice but it did seem to happen
fairly quick.
Once Ray admitted that he was taking raw, anonymous cumloads, we both agreed
that he was no longer going to get inside me.

He also admitted that allowing the guys to cum inside him helped him cum as well.
That pretty much told me that he was now a total bottom.

Back